SAMDA Healing Energy Course By Zheel Science Institute

1. 60
    Deedarposted 7 years ago

As we know that the alternative medicine are being recognized more and more today by health care professionals. One of the major advantages is the approach to whole body healing and treatment of the underlying causes of diseases and conditions. Those of you guys who are interested should visit It is one of the largest sciences institutes of Pakistan.. I have done the World’s Most Powerful Healing Energy SAMDA Course from Zheel Sciences Institute and totally satisfied. Because The Founder of the Zheel Sciences Institute is Professor Dr. Abdul Samad Musafir. He is acclaimed as the Prince of Healing and is recipient of Quaid-e-Azam Gold Medal Award. He Wrote many books , one of his book is The Secret World Of Healing Energies .This book will be available soon at every shop of Pakistan You can also watch Prof. Dr Abdul Samad Musafir Live daily on Vibe TV at 10:30 A.M, 07:00 PM and 01:30 midnight. I really love the way he explains to us. Below is also the link by which you can get some more details about the Zheel Sciences. For more details you can also attend the Intro Lecture every Thursday at 07:00 PM Add: 605 Clifton Centre Nr. Schon Circle, Blk 5 Clifton, Karachi Pakistan. Tel: [092-21] 5444457, 0321-5444457, 0333-5444457 email:

1. chukra G profile image60
      chukra Gposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i dont understand the language in youtube