jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

When is it appropriate to have an abortion?

1. profile image0
    mdawson17posted 7 years ago

Many times it is medically necessary to have an abortion when do you think it is medically necessary?

2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

For eg the life of the mother is at risk?

3. dipless profile image86
    diplessposted 7 years ago

why are we having the same disscussion over and over and over and over and over again, change the record I think we now know what people believe

4. frogdropping profile image86

And that's about it in a nutshell dipless.

Now do write something incredibly complicated and puzzling to frogs - like your post about quantum wotsits and neuron do-dahs big_smile

5. dipless profile image86

Will do as long as people read them wink Glad to see your getting the terminology down to a T wink

6. frogdropping profile image86

Yes I'm totally into telemapathic teleportadoodles, atomictronic neurolisms and of course (and let's not forget) particulation of waving.

I love being clever dipless. It suits me big_smile

7. dipless profile image86

big_smile so glad there are some nice people here with a sense of humor...and just for the record I think clever suits you as well, but then who met a unintelligent frog wink I know i never have!

8. frogdropping profile image86

dipless - stop lol.

No don't. Anyone that says they don't like a compliment is probably called Pinnochio. And that's not even my next to last name.

And yes frogs are pretty darn clever. We're amphibians you know.

Means we can too cool stuff on land. And underwater. And don't get me started on the fabulous legs lol

Gods! We could be world class assassins ...

*wanders off to google 'amphibian assassins'*

working