jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Teeth Whitening...

1. 60
    inet4moneyposted 7 years ago

Would you pay a dentist $300-$600 to get your teeth whitened or would you pay a smaller business $99-$129 to do it? One hour at the dentist, 20 minutes at the other business. Or would you never consider doing this and why? Both are safe!

1. Tom D Nolan profile image80
      Tom D Nolanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

This is far too complex to be answered usefully in a sentence or two. If you want information, I've written a couple of hubs on the topic. One discusses the pros and cons of different whitening methods; the other lists the pitfalls people frequently fall into when they decide to whiten their teeth.

If, however, you're just looking for a weight of personal opinion to support what you've already decided to do, the forum is probably the right place.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

2. ocbill profile image75
    ocbillposted 7 years ago

got mine done yesterday. went the lower cost route buton cosmetic tourism so in efect it was $400 job..
    now I have a piercing pain for a few days and no colorful foods..

3. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

I grin while in a tanning bed, just for a few seconds at a time. works good, I have no clue if its safe.

4. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 7 years ago

I just buy the teeth whitening products from walmart, its alot cheeper and these days im all about saving money...:-)

5. LondonGirl profile image93
    LondonGirlposted 7 years ago

I wouldn't do either. I'd get a good electric toothbrush, decent toothpaste, and save myself a small fortune.

6. ocbill profile image75
    ocbillposted 7 years ago

also, I'd get a supesonic toothbrush ($100 to $175) it will help to whiten your teeht tooth Dont; get the cheapest brand as it is not supersonic and does nothing in my opinion. I have tried both types.