jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (34 posts)

any experience on drugs. lets share.

1. chukra G profile image61
    chukra Gposted 7 years ago

have any one of you took drugs and what kind a experience you went through

2. 1twistedbaby profile image61
    1twistedbabyposted 7 years ago

I have done meth, didn't really like staying up all the time, and, after two years, moved onto crack and ended up in prison.  Still will enjoy a bit of green now and then.

1. Davinagirl3 profile image61
      Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow. You are brave.

2. chukra G profile image61
      chukra Gposted 7 years ago in reply to this

what is the different between meth and crack

1. blondepoet profile image80
        blondepoetposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Crack is cocaine (rock) and meth is speed.

1. earnestshub profile image87
          earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

And MMDA is great!

Tell me about it loool.

1. earnestshub profile image87
              earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

MMDA is psychoactive similar to MDMA which is known as Ecstasy.
              Real E has no market in Australia any more. It is a lousy party drug because it only lasts about an hour and a half, and what is sold as E is not and has not been real for years.
              MMDA is a bit different to E as it has slightly less empathetic effect and is a very useful adjunct to psychotherapy in the view of some practitioners.
              Like E it effects your brain chemistry to allow better brain access to seratonin, or access to the happiness button!

Alexander Shulgin tested all of these psychedelics, and if you look up PiHKL he goes right through all the Phenethylamines and their effects. A truly great read. I will ad that in no way would I promote the use of any drug, prescription or recreational, as The good drug guide says, they all feed back negatively if misused.
              Here is a link to the definitive drug guide, with all the facts from University trials etc, http://biopsychiatry.com/

3. blondepoet profile image80
    blondepoetposted 7 years ago

Yes I have I think I have tried everything there is. I was really bad at one stage, with the things that happened to me in my life, I turned to drugs big time. Drugs nearly ruined my life, there was one stage I was bombed out so bad I lost reality of everything.It is a warning to others out there, please don't get into them especially the hard ones like speed, heroin and ice, they really screw you up, and they can do permanent damage, like schizophrenia.

what is the different between speed and ice

They are cooked differently, speed is generally in powder, liquid gooey and ice looks like grains of rice. Coming down off ice is a lot more harder and it makes a lot of people go nuts (aggresive)Both give you huge energy levels and it is impossible to sleep til it wears off.

so how to cook it:)

LMAO means

Laugh my ass off

ooh, so do you know the recipe, tell it in to my ears

1. Eric Graudins profile image61
                    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Why not ask the question in the Q&A section.
                    someone will probably write a hub about it roll

4. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Spent 4 years of high school smoking pot and other stuff I don't know is even around these days, like THC, acid, etc. Miraculously scored a 4.0 GPA, graduated and never touched drugs again after that. THANK GOD!

drugs did something good i guess smile

5. Davinagirl3 profile image61
    Davinagirl3posted 7 years ago

All the experience I had in college, with psychotropics and such, were all good.

nice experience.

6. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

As a young man I tried quite a few drugs, being around in the days of all the experimental drug books and Timothy O'Leary.
    I have tried mescalin, psylocibin, LSD, Hashish, opium, speed, cocaine, GHB, MDA, MMDA.
    I left the big white horse for those who feel they can cope with it.
    I hope to get a prescription for ice to take when I die!

good luck smile

7. getpaidtopost profile image61
    getpaidtopostposted 7 years ago

I was shocked to see a documentary on legal highs. I remember years ago buying a packet of herbal smoke from the underground market in Manchester UK. wow did this give me a head ache. Now it is totally different. Its all down to the chemical structure of a drug. Nowadays the chemist work hard changing illegal drugs into legal drugs simply by changing the chemical structure of the drug.

It was mind boggling to think these legal drugs exist in the UK, And to the extent of the affects from taking these legal highs.

Legal lsd
    legal coke
    legal weed
    legal "E's"
    Legal smack.

most shops also deliver these legal drugs any time 24/7, that's so crazy.

8. Lisa HW profile image81
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I've never used any, but I've known a few young people who have pretty much wrecked their prospects of the future they may have had by using drugs.  They've ended up with mental illness (as blondepoet bravely pointed out).  I've seen young mothers lose custody of their children forever.  Then there are the babies born addicted and sometimes with disabilities.  Once someone's mind/brain has been permanently damaged they're never the same.  End of "mini-lecture", but - really - anyone who has seen what drugs can do to people would have a hard time not commenting here.

smile

9. Colebabie profile image61
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I've never done drugs and because of experiences with family/friends I don't think I ever will. I've been strong against peer pressure this long. smile

10. Beth100 profile image84
    Beth100posted 7 years ago

I have not, thankfully, tried legal or illegal drugs.  I too, have seen the effects on the person as well as on their children (fetal, babies, adolescents, and adults).  Witnessing the effects is more than enough of a deterrent for me.

11. Eric Graudins profile image61
    Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago

When I was about 17, I saw a beautiful young lady die horribly from the effects of drug use.

I've never tried anything.

That is the best thing, do not start, or basically you are kissing yourself goodbye.

12. Teresa McGurk profile image61
    Teresa McGurkposted 7 years ago

I like a nice cup of tea occasionally.

Oh you druggy you teresa.

2. Eric Graudins profile image61
      Eric Graudinsposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

13. k@ri profile image83
    k@riposted 7 years ago

I hurt my neck once and the "doctor" put me on oxycontin.  Back when it was new and he told me it was perfectly safe.  He did this when I told him I wanted to get off narcotics because I had been taking them for about 3 weeks and there is always a danger of addiction with long term narcotic use.

In the end, I was taking 120mg daily with hydrocodone for break thru pain.  (Basically, enough to kill a horse)  When he tried to put me on permanent disability, I hired a lawyer to get my doctor changed.  My new doc was astounded at the amount of painkillers I was taking and took me off them. 

I was not mentally addicted, but I spent the next two weeks with every inch of my body hurting...inside and out.  Taught me a whole lot about physical tolerance!  After the two weeks, I was miraculously cured.  My neck was better and now I still have to be careful, but I work as an RN in OR's without a problem.

He called me a miracle because after I was off narcotics, my function became nearly as good as anyone's.  He released me to work up to 60 hours a week, but said I was a glutton for punishment and not to ask for 80.  big_smile 

I lost about a year and a half of my life...because I really don't remember a whole lot about that time and for some time afterwards. I flushed 90 to 100 of the oxycontin down the drain.  Someone told me later it was probably about $200,000 worth of street value. (As if I would have sold them after what I went through!)

working