jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Who hear truthfully enjoys exercising?

1. goodfriendiam profile image59
    goodfriendiamposted 7 years ago

I myself don't mind toning exercises, on a low scale. And I enjoy playing as an exercise and dancing for fun. But ask me to run, and I will, in the other direction.

2. Ladybird33 profile image70
    Ladybird33posted 7 years ago

I love to exercise, but I love to eat too!  Whether I am running, riding my bike or swimming, I zone out and enjoy the ride.  Once you find that zone it is great and I feel better and healthier.  But It took me along time to appreciate the benefits of exercising, seriously, in my late thirties, that is when I found the love for exercising.

3. 0
    dennisemattposted 7 years ago

I love the feeling of my muscles working, flexing, doing thier job. I love the exahustion, sweat dripping, heart pounding, the rush I  get when I push past the "I want to quit" stage. I especially enjoy outdoor activites. I love the soreness the next day, just slightly stiff, just enough to let you know you worked hard and your still alive. Stretching and tension releasing..exercise is so good for your mental health.

4. Lady_E profile image82
    Lady_Eposted 7 years ago

Wow, Dennise your really good. It certainly does stimulate a person.

I'm lazy when it comes to exercise and have never been to the Gym before, however I love dancing and on my next holiday I'm definitely going to learn how to swim. I think its a soothing exercise.

1. 0
      dennisemattposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I suppose I should clarify. I dont do the gym, I dont do crunches...I like to do exercise for a purpose. Splitting and stacking wood. Mowing the lawn.. with a push mower, walking, swimming, volleyball, hiking, sledding...stuff like that. I have lifted wieghts, and will work out to a dvd I have when I cant get outside, but I dont get the same pleasure out of it.
      Oh, I just recently learned to swim, and am still working on learning how to ride a bike.  smile