Ayurveda: The best alternative remedy for Leukemia.

1. Vaidyan profile image59
    Vaidyanposted 7 years ago

There are traditional Ayurveda practitioners in India who successfully treat blood cancers with out debilitating negative side effects. It will be to the advantage of newly diagnosed leukemia patients to opt for Ayurveda treatment avoiding chemotherapy and BMT. Remission is amazingly faster, with less chance of relapse. Once cured, they live life to the fullest. Ayurveda formulations combined with marma tantra and prana vidhya are much superior to all other medications in healing different difficult diseases. Intricate course of repeated refining, elaborate processing and enrichment of formulations make these medicines superior and they work in a highly efficient manner. A patient recovering from leukemia under such treatment is like a new physical being, with the body undergoing total regeneration.

Maharishis and masters have handed down the Vedic knowledge from generation to generation for thousands of years. Many of these knowledge have been lost over time. However abundance of unique remedies still survive with unprivileged indigenous Vaidyas scarcely scattered in the Indian rural. I recommend ailing leukemia patients to go Ayurveda treatment by a master practitioner with such a linage of ancient tradition.

I am much agonized and concerned about the sufferings and loss of life of millions, especially the children, with modern medicine often failing to cure blood cancer and other cancers. It is my sincere request to the international scientific community to focus on how these practices that lie outside conventional science may be appropriately utilized.

Let us save the lives!

2. finsofts profile image60
    finsoftsposted 7 years ago

Its a great post from our India...