jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

A challenge for us!!!

1. racemels32 profile image60
    racemels32posted 7 years ago

I'm challenging you as well! The challenge is losing 20 pounds (or your own personal goal)in eight weeks and to write a hub every day about the difficulties of it. I'm also going to post pictures periodically for you to view my results. I would love to have some company when taking on this challange and would give you something to hub about as well. I wrote my first today. Check it out and join me in my quest!

2. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I wish you well in your challenge but I'd think a blog would be a better place to track your progress.  I can't imagine you'd have enough meaningful material to make a quality Hub if you're going to write every day.

On a blog, on the other hand, you could write a short post every day no problem.

If you want to do it on HubPages, then I'd suggest making it a once-a-week Hub at most.

racemels32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks good point. I'll see how it goes and if i dont have enough rich content, I'll just keep updating the original hub.

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
        Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Even that is questionable, IMO.  As it is, it reads much more like a blog post than an informative, evergreen HubPages article.

racemels32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I can see your much more experienced in writing hubs than i am so your input means a lot to me. What your saying is a hub is informative and a blog is more of one's opinion? If so would changing my hub/blog to more of a review of xenadrine more acceptable because thats what I originally planed on doing?

3. racemels32 profile image60

Well everybody, I changed my whole man boobs hub around thanks to marisa's suggestions. I didn't quite listen all the way but kind of tweaked my hub. Please let me know your opinion as I am very much on the learning curve with hub pages.

4. racemels32 profile image60

I have made some good progress with my diet and hopefully my hub the past few days. It's updated with a new picture to show my progress five days into my diet.

working