jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

News just out about concerns of the H1N1 vaccine

1. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago
    1. XTASIS profile image61
      XTASISposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for sharing the information!  The thing is people find it difficult to believe these kind of news due to all the ridiculous conspiracy theories that are on the net. Only few of them are true . Cheers ! smile

1. Bard of Ely profile image88
        Bard of Elyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What is ridiculous about the conspiracy theories? This matter is one that all conspiracy theorists have been on about and the dangers of vaccines in general! I would say that most of the conspiracy theories are true.

Don't get me wrong !  I believe in conspiracy theories, but you have to admit there's a lot of rubbish written and filmed all around. And that's a shame causeit's being paid to ridiculized the theories. Don't be too hard on me! I'm getting frightened !  big_smile Peace

2. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 7 years ago

Yes, there are a lot of rubbish videos using Photoshopped images and deliberately shocking titles but I think you will find that bulk of the claims being made are true. As a person who has been involved in this for many years I am pleased to see how many people who are not conspiracy theorists are in agreement over matters such as the vaccination danger and are certainly well aware of other issues.

Well now that you'rehere, can you tell me about chemtrails? You used to believe it was true and then you changed you opinion due to some guy I can't remember the name. I'm very interested in your opinion. Thanks !

Certainly! I have two hubs on the matter which explain my views on chemtrails in full and how I changed my mind. I now wonder why so many top researchers and writers are unable to see that this is an elaborate hoax?

My main hub on the matter:
        http://hubpages.com/_uq6h62db2t97/hub/C … d-research

This means I am a conspiracy theorist who disagrees with most people who are also conspiracy believers. I also disagree with them that David de Rothschild is an evil man.

But because I don't believe in chemtrails doesn't mean I no longer believe there is a human culling operation going on - as far as I can see there is.  But they don't need chemtrails for this - they have poisoned the food and water supplies and are killing us with medicines and vaccines!

Actually I am going to review David de Rothschild's book in a future hub in which he actually agrees with the chemtrail-believers that the artificial cloud cover is a danger.  But he calls it cirrus cloud from contrails (as do I now) and he says it traps heat.

3. XTASIS profile image61
    XTASISposted 7 years ago

Thank you very much! you've been mostly kind! I'll go and do a  research by myself  and read your hubs smile

The skies shouldn't be like that and it's not good but it's not as bad as chemtrail-believers make out and it's not what they claim. It's too many planes up there just like there's too much road traffic below!

working