jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

EXercise of course!

1. chrissie123 profile image76
    chrissie123posted 7 years ago

I am close to my goal of reaching 120 pounds. Does anyone have any tips on sculping a nice lean figure. No huge muscles feminine tone. If I get a little below 120 thats fine just not to much I dont want to be a pure stick figure.

1. Maxnmon profile image60
      Maxnmonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I word jnl.
      You can see her on you tube or vist her website @ www. Jennifernicolelee.com.  She off ers consultations.  I highly recommend her.

2. kayus4321irka profile image60
      kayus4321irkaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

since you said you have almost reach your goal,it better for your to take interval training.that is ,you should take exercise on an interval basis.for example,you can jog for 20 minutes everyday,and thus put your heart in cardiovascular condition during this time.if during that 20 minutes jog,you add a 30 seconds or 1 minute sprint,you will burn more calories disproportionately.
      Also, you can break a longer routine OF exercise into smaller parts.try this.

3. 0
      philip carey 61posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Get a mountain bike and ride it frequently! It's a total body workout. The key is to find something fun, but which has the side effect of getting you in shape. I've been mountain biking for several years, and on a competitive level the last three. It's got me in about as good shape as I have ever been.

2. shanekruger profile image61
    shanekrugerposted 7 years ago

Good Luck!

3. edguider profile image61
    edguiderposted 7 years ago

120 is a great weight. What was your weight before?

4. Weight Training profile image61
    Weight Trainingposted 7 years ago

You sound like you're on the right track. The main ingredients for fat loss and toning is a healthy diet and exercise. You should also be utilizing weight training as this will help to reshape your body giving you that sculpted look you want.

Eating 5 - 6 times a day combined with weight training will boost your metabolism and help with effective fat loss.

All the best