jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Best foods and fruits for Mens Health

1. edguider profile image59
    edguiderposted 7 years ago

What are the best foods and fruits for men's health. Do we have any nutritionists in the forum that could help us and provide a list? Currently I have Watermelons, Pomegranates, maca root and popcorn. But I would love to hear the opinion and comments of anyone that could add to the list?

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago in reply to this

this is from WEB M.D.
      omega-3 fats
      brazil nuts
      whole grains
      red-orange veggies
      happy eating~

2. ProSolution-gel profile image60
      ProSolution-gelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

any that have vitamin C is good

3. darrylcrawford profile image55
      darrylcrawfordposted 6 years ago in reply to this
  2. 0
    shinujohn2010posted 7 years ago

Drinking pomegranate juice daily for a year decreased their systolic blood pressure by 21 percent and significantly improved bloodflow to their hearts.

3. Weight Training profile image59
    Weight Trainingposted 7 years ago

Here are some great food sources for mens health that have prostate-cancer-fighting properties:

- Garlic (Men who eat more than 10g daily have a 50% lower risk of prostate cancer than those who don't)
    - Red wine (This is great! Red grapes are full of the antioxidant resveratrol. This can help to inhibit the growth of prostate cancer.)

So eat lots of Mediterranean foods and wash it all down with a large glass or two of red wine!

4. edguider profile image59
    edguiderposted 7 years ago

Great responses, thanks everyone. This will all go into a new hub I am working on!!! Thanks...

5. NorwinGalle profile image60
    NorwinGalleposted 6 years ago

Drink a glass of milk with a teaspoon of honey in it. It gives strength and a feeling of wellness that leads to increased libido.Also get information about Tadalis - a men's health enhancer.

6. joshuanoerr profile image60
    joshuanoerrposted 6 years ago

Tomatoes for Lycopenes (sp?).

Meat, red meat. And yes I mean it.

Fish oil

7. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

watermelon for male potency