jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Health Care Tips

1. shanekruger profile image60
    shanekrugerposted 7 years ago

Health Care Experts Plz Share Health Care Tips

2. pioneer_writer5 profile image60
    pioneer_writer5posted 6 years ago

Lots of fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water and exercise.

3. sweetjulie profile image75
    sweetjulieposted 6 years ago

exercise, drink a lot of water, fresh vegetable and fruit, avoid too much of junk foods, and be yourself.

1. jackbond19 profile image60
      jackbond19posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very nice tips thanks

4. LizzyBoo profile image61
    LizzyBooposted 6 years ago

My friend works as a cleaner and she has her hands so dry with some alergy, can anyone tells me what can help her?

1. mdrapbydr.egrief profile image59
      mdrapbydr.egriefposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As a family doctor, I see a lot of people with this same problem: If you immerse your hands in a lot of water, the water and soap strip the natural oil from your skin thus leaving it drier than before. The result is that the natural skin barrier is removed and the skin is rendered more sensitive and susceptible to the effects of cleaners and outside exposure.
      The solution is often simple: Leave the skin alone. After gently cleansing skin with a soap-less soap (Aveeno, Cetaphil, Spectrogel, Dove) and warm water, put some non-allergenic sealant on the skin. Petroleum jelly is the best but the messiest. I use Prevex cream or some other cream after hand washing.
      In the case of your friend, use inexpensive cotton-liner gloves then put on the rubber gloves. Any water that inadvertently enters into the glove will be absorbed by the cotton liner gloves and not reach the skin.
      Good luck and keep asking good questions.
      Eric Grief, M.D. "Get Diagnosed Fast" by www.mdrap.ca

5. K Partin profile image60
    K Partinposted 6 years ago

Quit SMOKING NOW! yikes