jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

There is no national H1N1 emergency...

1. SparklingJewel profile image68
    SparklingJewelposted 7 years ago

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.vi … eId=113964

get the truth at mercola.com..I will find the link to the newest update and post it here

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic … mated.aspx

this is an interview with Barbara Fischer, founder of the National Vaccine Information Center

I hope people are continuing to put the pieces together that media is fallible, as well as government and pharmaceutical companies...

wholistically/holistically speaking,take your health in your own hands to a greater degree and get fully informed from all perspectives...we are individuals with the right to be fully informed of facts and issues...but we have to look for the answers ourselves by sorting through everything that is offered.

and remember...fears and anxieties can contribute to ones health, stay positive, get the facts and perspectives and have faith in your decisions to make the best choices

1. Healthy Living Is profile image75
      Healthy Living Isposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had swine flu twice this past year and almost died.  i was very sick with it.  Many of the nurses I worked with also got it and were diagnosed with it.  I have been in the hospital six times since late October.  It started out seeming as if i had a sinus infection, but it developed into pneumonia.  I gained 50 pounds  being on prednisone to breathe; with numerous respiratory treatments.  i was out of work several times related to the swine flu.
      The worst part abut it is I have asthma.  i had already received the regular flue vaccine.
      Now here is the real clincher. The truth of the matter is; because it was an epidemic this past year hospitals, doctor's offices, and facilities were told to call it something else and down play it.  They didn't want the publicity nor the hassle reporting it to the state.  How terrible is that for a jolt on the real statistics?

2. 60
    C.J. Wrightposted 7 years ago

NICE!!LOL Just goes to show.....Just last week the President declared a National Emergency based on H1N1.....of course this is in line with the Administrations motto, "NEVER WASTE AN EMERGENCY"

1. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

An emergency is a terrible thing to waste roll

3. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

Take this for what it's worth.
    I don't see either side telling the truth very well:

4. livelonger profile image91
    livelongerposted 7 years ago

A health emergency isn't a signal for everyone to panic and store water & firearms in their basement.

It's an alert to the hospitals and health care system to be prepared for more patient visits, to take contagion precautions, etc.

1. 0
      Madame Xposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A national emergency allows the government to suspend your constitutional rights at whim. Based on the statistics and other things I've read, there doesn't seem to be the need to call a national emergency - unless the admin has other plans in mind.