jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Looking for Topics for Hubs

1. 0
    Michelle Grooveposted 6 years ago

Hi Everyone. I'm new to hubpages and have posted just a couple of hubs, but I'd like to write about topics people are interested in. I'm a qualified dietician and want to concentrate on writing about nutritional topics. This will help me in my work. If anyone has any questions on nutritional-related diseases, or questions on dietary effects on health in general, please let me know by replying here and I'll write a hub on the topic. I would then know I'm at least helping someone with my hub. Thanks.

2. Luciendasky profile image78
    Luciendaskyposted 6 years ago

Hi, I am Luci... Welcome smile

I don't have any questions at the top of my head, but you can always look at the Q/A part of hubpages (above under "answers") People often ask questions that they would like answered... smile

I will go check out your hubs... and again, welcome smile

3. gamergirl profile image59
    gamergirlposted 6 years ago
  4. 0
    Michelle Grooveposted 6 years ago

Thanks guys for your replies. I'll check these places out.

5. 0
    cathinfranceposted 6 years ago

Hi. I think the issue of mood-enhancing foods is interesting. We hear that certain foods and elements - turkey, omega-3 acids and others - are good at keeping people cheerful. But is it true? And if so which foods have the best effects and why? Personally, I think Provencal olive oil is the fountain of youth and contentment so I just wrote about it.   :-)

6. 0
    TMinutposted 6 years ago

Is cardamon really helpful and healthy for people with celiac disease?