jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (17 posts)

Diet help please!

1. chrissie123 profile image75
    chrissie123posted 6 years ago

I eat really healthy meats I love chicken and turkey and fish. Ocasionally i love my beef too. I dont eat vegies though!!! I only eat corn and potatoes! I exercise alot but I think My diet is slowing me down from my results I'm typically catagorized as skinny but I am to an extent. I feel i could look better I want my dream body while I am young.

1. Black Lilly profile image76
      Black Lillyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And what is your dream body?

2. ediggity profile image59
      ediggityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"I only eat corn and potatoes"  That's part of the problem right there.  Potato's are high in starch/empty carbs, and corn has little to no nutritional value at all.  If you want to slim it down go with high protein, low fat, natural carbs, lots of veggies and low GCI fruits, water or tea, no refined sugars, rice or pasta cooked al dente.  Oh yeah, exercise.  Good Luck.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image66
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago
    1. chrissie123 profile image75
      chrissie123posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for this!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
        prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

youre welcome

2. edguider profile image61
      edguiderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

great hub, all the answers you need are in it.... smile

3. kephrira profile image59
    kephriraposted 6 years ago

You want your dream body? Reality is never perfect. Chill out.

4. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Darlinks I know huge lot on shrinking huge ass...
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Weight-Fas … bodumbkoff

5. torimari profile image79
    torimariposted 6 years ago

Corn and potatoes maybe veggies but they are the worst ones you can eat. Starchy and sugary. So watch the amounts. Same goes for fruits like pineapple or certain melons.

Eating a lot of meat, even the lean kind, still has fat in it so you need to not eat tons.

I understand many veggies are an acquired taste sometimes. Preparation can only do so much. I learned to like my veggies as a vegetarian.

I eat great now, but I found toning up and losing weight for me needed far more than eating better.

I started doing circuit training and though my weight is not much less, I've losed inches off all over! So, dont' forget exercise. Try 30 Day Shred. It's tough yet only 25 minutes per exercise.

yuor right, exercise can help plus diet...

6. The Rope profile image60
    The Ropeposted 6 years ago

I've heard all the shoulda's but I don't like most raw veggies and although I have a few favorites, veggies aren't my first choices.  I supplement with veggie juices and a fair number of fruits.  However I absoultely suggest you work with a nutritional MD and have them monitor your blood to make sure you are getting what you need.  Being short of certain nutrituents can unbalance your system and cause more issues including weight management ones.

7. Black Lilly profile image76
    Black Lillyposted 6 years ago

Guys, why do you think her problem is too much weight???
    She wrote she's being typically categorized as skinny!

8. The Rope profile image60
    The Ropeposted 6 years ago

Weight management works both ways - underweight as well as overweight.  I saw the "skinny" part too...

9. 60
    skipdidoposted 6 years ago

Tragedy –ěverweight    

I decided to tell you about my long struggle with overweight.
    But they were heavy, believe me!

Today many yang women due to stress or any other cause difficulty controlling their weight.
    I passed this way and want to share what I've tried, what medications, etc. I filed.

I was 22 years old when it turned away 65 kilograms. I not understand how suddenly I come to  98 kilograms!!! As a result of stress, unrequited love, problems in the workplace, there is the biggest factors in this tragedy.
    Started all possible and impossible drastic diets and adopt all sorts of medicines, herbal preparations, food supplements, fasting - RESULT-ZERO!!!
    I feel  more and more fat - increasing - unhappy. Began to employ and alcohol, which invariably leads to fluid retention and progressive thickening again.
    For example, I will give some of the preparations that I have taken:
    Reductil, Xenical, Homeopathic / Recewek /, L-carnitine powder and so on and so on. No result!!
    And so for years. I lived then with one boy, He just kept repeating that everything will be fine and everything is perfect. On top of it and got pregnant and  I was stand 115 kilograms !!!!!! I stopped the diet.
    I split with my boyfriend who is father after the birth of my child.
    I stayed alone, I feel terribly abandoned, miserable, ugly and even more fat. I started diet again, but even after a year while I was unable to return before kolograms / 98 kilograms /.
    I was in motherhood stood all day with my child and wondering what to lute time. I began to learn of pure curiosity I do horoscopes. So I discovered that astrology attracts me.
    Searching for information, I came across a forum where astrology was introduced to a very nice man who is a professional astrologer. After many calls to Skype, he began to push to see me. Long time I not to accept his proposal / I am ashamed of my external appearance /. Despite my denials, he had not ceased to insist. I had no choice, I had to agree.
    I met with a unique, beautiful, young, athletic, intelligent and talented man.
    No chance in my estimation to show interest in me. But the opposite proved.
    So both liked very much that we started seeing each day. Every day he repeated, what I beautiful and attractiveness.
    He Saying that all my problems come from autosuggestion and alone I can cure of sadness, stress and excess kilograms.Honestly - was exactly happened!!!
    I started to like me, to love, to repeat every day what I'm beautiful.
    He loved me and I loved him. Everything was perfect, so after 3 months away cohabitation I was lost 12 kilograms without even understand!!!
    This is a miracle of love and faith in himself . After another 6 months already worked together with my husband and we prepare together
    horoscopes. My child grow up happy, I was pretty weakened and was 24 kilograms more!!!!! Without any drastic diets and medications. Now 3 years
    We are happily married, we continue to occupy on astrology.
    I managed to fight the weight after removing the stress, negativity and despair!!! All power is in our love, believe in ourselves and know that it will everything is going to better.
    Love and faith in ourselves are the source of your ideal life and looks beautiful and happy of life!!!
    I did something for you - if you want, you can visit my project - http://www.personalhoroscope.eu/.
    I created it after I realized an important column is faith, love and the stars. The stars greatly help us make positive steps in our life. I will be happy to be of assistance to anyone who needs it!!!!
    I wish you all health, happiness and all love on the world!!!!!
    Excuse me for spelling errors

10. jperlini profile image59
    jperliniposted 6 years ago

Hi, I actually just began writing a hub about this today. Please take a brief look at it, maybe it could help a bit. I will soon be making one about working out.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Get-The- … Dreamed-Of