jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Miscarriage after H1N1 Vaccine: Stories starting to pour in

1. 0
    Madame Xposted 6 years ago

http://naturalfamilyblog.wordpress.com/ … e-country/

A special law has been passed to indemnify the pharmaceutical company that developed and produces this vaccine - so no lawsuits.

This is an outrage.

2. EmpressFelicity profile image83
    EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago

That is scary.  Does this mean people in the US have *no* come-back if they miscarry or get other serious problems after taking the swine flu vaccine? 

When it comes to vaccines generally, it seems the world has gone over the top.  When I was a kid, we were just allowed to catch mumps, measles and German measles.  Now everyone in the UK is "encouraged" to have their children vaccinated with MMR (about which there is some controversy although this is rigorously suppressed, a fact that in itself makes me suspicious).  Nowadays children in Britain get 13 or 14 vaccinations up to the age of 18.  I can't help wondering if this is too much.

1. Bard of Ely profile image87
      Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, that is one of many reasons campaigners against it have been saying to refuse the vaccine! The pharmaceutical companies are exempted from any legal action against them!

1. EmpressFelicity profile image83
        EmpressFelicityposted 6 years ago in reply to this

How many other countries does this apply to apart from the US?  I've tried doing a search and all I could come up with was that Canada and Ireland were doing the same, only the difference in their case was that their governments would cover the cost of any lawsuits against the drug companies.

http://www.healthzone.ca/health/newsfea … as-claimed

2. Amanda Severn profile image89
      Amanda Severnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's my feeling, too. My girl just came home with the letter about the cervical cancer jab. I've researched it on the net and there are all sorts of horror stories around about really severe adverse reactions. We have such an excellent screening service in the UK that actually only a tiny percentage of cancer deaths are due to this disease. I wonder if they're using a sledgehammer to crack a walnut.