jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Don't take the H1N1 Vaccine!

1. anime_nanet profile image60
    anime_nanetposted 6 years ago

This hub I found and the video within made me clear all my doubts about the swine flu and the vaccine.

I say it not only as a nurse but as a human person that does not like fishy things: I will not take that damn Vaccine!

http://hubpages.com/hub/Flu-pandemic-Fl … ties-ALERT

2. pioneer_writer5 profile image61
    pioneer_writer5posted 6 years ago

That video confirmed my belief that the swine flu virus. Is either propaganda or a virus that would be introduced into the general population.

3. 0
    Useful Knowledgeposted 6 years ago

I recieved a notice today that they are wanting to vaccinate my children at the school for free. It is not (currently) mandatory. However, I do worry about it becoming mandatory in the future. I am concerned and do not want to give them the vaccine.

4. kysnoopyq42 profile image60
    kysnoopyq42posted 6 years ago

I am on dialup, so I can't watch the movie unless I want to sit here for an hour waiting for it to load.. lol. But, I've had the shot, so has my daughter. I don't know what that video say's but I can tell you that so far nothing "major" has fallen off of us and we're not dead "yet" from it. You can read my hub about it if you'd like. Of course, it may be too soon to tell, but if my baby gets the H1N1 virus and then dies, I'll have no one to blame but myself.
    Take care everyone. Thank you for sharing the info.