jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Carpal tunnel

1. Hope Wilbanks profile image83
    Hope Wilbanksposted 7 years ago

I think carpel tunnel is kicking in. sad I started experiencing some pain in my right wrist a few days ago. I had trouble with my left hand last year and got a brace for it and it helped tremendously. I guess it's time to buy one for my right hand now.

Anybody else here have CT problems? I have no doubt mine is related to (A) years of working in a garment factory and (B) LOTS of computer use. wink

2. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

Hello Hope.  Yes, yes, yes and yes I always say.  In life things are complicated.  It's seldom only one thing and everything counts.  Please read the other recent thread. There is a lot of information there.  I'll look back for you later.  I'll check both threads. 

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/27122

3. Hope Wilbanks profile image83
    Hope Wilbanksposted 7 years ago

Wow! I just skimmed through that thread, b/c I'm in a hurry (and feeling like I might puke at any moment), but I'm going to go back and spend more time there later. Looks like you posted a ton of useful info, and I need it desperately. Thank you so much for posting the link here b/c I hadn't seen that thread!

4. rmcrayne profile image95
    rmcrayneposted 7 years ago

You are very welcome Hope.  Please let me know what you think when you have more time.  Hope the nausea passes...

working