1. 59
    Luinposted 6 years ago

Does anyone here experience sufferring from dizziness, fainting spells, headaches, hyperventilating, and stomach ache at the same time? My facial, arms, and leg muscles became stiff/rigid. My doctor hasn't given me the name of the diagnosis or prognosis. But I've watched a show about "swallow syncope" that has similar symptoms as I had, with the difference that I did not experience any seizure.

1. mistywild profile image59
      mistywildposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have seizures and you pretty muched named all the symptoms, it could be that during your fainting spells you have the actual seizure (many people don't know what happened to them after one, I don't). Is there something that triggers these feelings? For me it's swirling or blinking lights.

2. bearnmom profile image51
      bearnmomposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My next door neighbor used to take the least known type of seizure of epilepsy.  It's known as a jacksonian epileptic seizure.  He would be talking to us and just stop in mid sentence.  He would stand not saying anything but in a little while he would come out of it and continue right where he left off with whatever he was saying.