jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

Many Celebritys Have Died From Drug Abuse

1. renidaonenonly profile image60
    renidaonenonlyposted 6 years ago

Like Michael Jackson,Brittany Murphy

1. alexandriaruthk profile image52
      alexandriaruthkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

life is complicated up there too and they expereinced a lot of problems which led to depression, lifestyle is too much at times to handle for them

2. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

is this breaking news?

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

We still don't know what killed Brittany Murphy.

Many others have died from drug abuse too; Elvis, John Belushi, etc. Many non-celebrities have also died from drug abuse.

Lol sun, love that graphic.

4. Alessia Amnesia profile image61
    Alessia Amnesiaposted 6 years ago

Huh, I didn't know Brittany Murphy died. Guess it's breaking news to me.

Heath Ledger died from drug abuse too.

Honestly, I don't see why we make such a big fuss about celebrities when there are a lot more normal people out there dying from drug abuse.

5. MikeNV profile image75
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

Amazingly more people are killed in automobile accidents.

Non story.

6. chrissie123 profile image75
    chrissie123posted 6 years ago

well drugs are big in hollywood so what can you do but learn not to do them yourself and sit back and watch others be idiots

7. itcoll profile image60
    itcollposted 6 years ago

people who use drugs should learn from these incidents.

8. 60
    camille101posted 6 years ago

In the world of showbiz prohibited drugs are there and very difficult to eliminate. In this prohibited drugs they can escape from various problems. There are residential treatment centers that could help them towards their addiction.

There are some artist do really seek help from RTC to eliminate addiction through counseling or therapy.

9. Daron Murray profile image60
    Daron Murrayposted 6 years ago

There are many celebrity who were victim of drugs. Some time we don't understand why they use these drugs.

I think they use drugs for enjoyment because of having lot of money and some might used for concentrating on their work. e.g. Kurt Cobain of Nirvana a famous rock band member was also found having association with drugs.

We should need to motivate these kind of people not to use Drugs as it comes with destruction at all. We can at least try as we can.