jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

be healthy..

1. efeguy profile image60
    efeguyposted 6 years ago

you are right,

add intake of good diet

1. joecseko profile image79
      joecsekoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, this gentleman is correct. No matter what your goals from exercise, 70% of the pay-off comes from diet and proper recovery. Add a good stretching routine AFTER exercise (or if you're already warm). Nothing in fitness stands alone, ever...

2. TomsFitnessGuide profile image61
    TomsFitnessGuideposted 6 years ago

A morning walk or any other low intensity activity is a great way to get ready for the day. Leave the high intensity exercises for the evening.

1. Sue Adams profile image93
      Sue Adamsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What? Leave the high intensity exercises for the evening when you are already knackered (exhausted) from a whole day's work? I can't quite agree with that. Ideally the high density activity should be your work as in say, digging holes to plant trees. Failing that, consider that  If you are overweight you eat more than you need to eat. So think about going to the gym instead of having lunch once or twice a week. That might be a good way to lose weight.

3. tal g mel profile image60
    tal g melposted 6 years ago

You are right!

4. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 6 years ago

I like to walk long distance. I live in Michigan, so I do most of my walking in the spring, summer, and fall. But, I have been known to venture out on the ice whenever the mood strikes me.

I made a hub about it, if you want to check it out. I usally bring a camera along, so I can take pictures of my walking adventures. I am also somewhat of a mal walker.

5. Wayne Orvisburg profile image81
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

I prefer to do any running in the morning when i have the most energy. Evening walks after dinner are nice.