jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Looking for a video but don't know the term to search for.....

1. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

I am looking for a video displaying a new fitness gadget, its this thing you hold that vibrates to tone the upper body and looks kinda hilarious but I don't know what it's called, anyone know what I am talking about and maybe even know what its called so I can find it easier?

2. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

Is this what you are looking for Kirsten?

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke … 96ydgvg4_b

kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for trying but nope hmm. I have been searching high and low but I don't know what the bloody thing is called! It was made fun of on the daily show somewhat recently as well as a show here in the UK, russell howards good news special. It is funny to look at. Its this thing you hold in your hands that vibrates powerfully and is supposed to tone the upper body but looks funny and opens up jokes that are kinda adult wink b/j jokes if you get my drift. It's the way it vibrates and is held that makes it kinda funny to see roll

The search is still on sad

3. Arthur Fontes profile image92
    Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago

Thats the one! Thank you! I don't think I would have found it without the name and for the life of me I could not think of it big_smile

1. Arthur Fontes profile image92
        Arthur Fontesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My wife saw that Ellen episode and told me like two nights ago about the thing.

4. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 7 years ago

Well that is certainly interesting would have never imagined, lol.

It is pretty weird! I had hoped to add one to a hub once I knew what it is but amazon does not have them, comes up with books only hmm
      I guess its still too new and they have not gotten rights to sell yet, all that work for nothing roll but at least I know what its called now so I can keep an eye on it and see if amazon lists it in the future so maybe smile Thanks for the help guys! big_smile

5. Gregg Biancci profile image81
    Gregg Biancciposted 7 years ago

The shake weight has become quite the meme on the internet.   First time I saw it was a commercial at the gym, I was laughing loudly, people thought I was crazy!

working