alkaline blood levels and acidic blood levels

1. mel22 profile image61
    mel22posted 6 years ago

thanks for the info.ya need to write a hub on the subject of alkalinity versus acidic state to depress cancer

1. greeneyesH1982 profile image61
      greeneyesH1982posted 6 years ago in reply to this

yea thats an idea but I need to learn even more about it before I can do that I guess lol right now I only know the basics.. it really balances out the PH levels in our bodies which is one of the most important part of its purpose... i know when I drank it it seriously made my acid reflux completely disappear even months after i quit drinking the water i didnt have to deal with it every time i tried to go to sleep. i havent drank it now for quite some time and I am getting a few heart burns here and there but I plan on getting a few gallons more of this water to suck down to help aid me... but the thing about this water is after you get it its important to drink as much as you can and not let it sit for too long because it will lose its purpose the longer it sits... people who have the machine will usually just make a glass of water only and then drink that and make more throughout the day as they are thirsty... that way they are getting the full benefit