jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Morning Sickness

1. Eggy's Diary profile image60
    Eggy's Diaryposted 6 years ago

Help! My Moms has just had morning sickness and I know its all my fault!It was a very frightening experience from inside here but I hope she is okay. How do I say I am sorry? Yours Eggy.

2. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Awww...how cute!
    Sorry about the morning sickness. Treid starting the day with a piece of dry toast, chewed slowly?

3. AnythingArtzy profile image81
    AnythingArtzyposted 6 years ago

nibbling on soda crackers first thing in the morning worked for me. Never threw up once and had morning sickness for first three months.

Warm gingeralle also helps with the stomache upset.

1. PrettyPanther profile image85
      PrettyPantherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This worked for me too.

4. megs78 profile image60
    megs78posted 6 years ago

Have you tried diclectin?  its not for everyone, but it can help get you through those tough first months.  i also found that diclectin was effective when I had a cold or congestion.  strange huh?  there is also a remedy for severe heart burn that I experienced through out my pregnancies.  drink a half of glass of water with a teaspoon of baking soda in it.  I am teling you, I discovered this during my third pregnancy, and I had tried everything else and it worked wonders.

saltines worked somewhat for morning sickness for me, and also arrowroot cookies.  hope it helps.

5. camilobuitrago profile image61
    camilobuitragoposted 6 years ago

I heard that acupressure can be a great cure for morning sickness

6. jamexican profile image60
    jamexicanposted 6 years ago

i am 6 moths pregnant and for the first 3 i had morning sickness.i thew up all the time.i tried everything crackers,toast ,eating small meals instead of big ones.but i found sumthin tat worked.when i felt like i was goin to throw up i jus sipped on some water real slowly.it cured me so well..after that i never threw up.and after a while i didnt even have morning sickness anymore...i carried water with me just incase,and i still do smile lol