jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Having back problems?

1. personalguru profile image61
    personalguruposted 8 years ago

As a former powerlifter, I know back pain. My lower back hurt so bad on a daily basis, I was constantly in pain. Everyday I was stretching my back to reduce the pain. Massages, Chiropractors, etc all helped, temporary.
    Then one day, a few years ago, I purchased some " inversion boots" and what a difference that made. Using the boots for 5 minutes a day, every day, my back slowly healed itself. Now, I very rarely have any lower back pain. Life is good again. If you have serious back problems, I highly recomend purchasing a pair of inversion boots.

2. Sofasurfer profile image61
    Sofasurferposted 8 years ago

Good tip on the inversion boots but what do you attach them to? I don't have any bars or anything else at home that's sturdy enough and I think I would constantly worry about falling on my head big_smile.

I train regularly with moderate weights (450 leg press / 300 deadlift) so I'm also no stranger to back pain. My wife recently got me some of those instant heat packs which were simply rubbish. Check out http://hubpages.com/hub/Back-Pain-Relie … Packs-Pads

1. Karen and Lesley profile image79
      Karen and Lesleyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I had a bad fall once and landed on a stone floor on by back, ouch!  It wasn't until after 2 hours that I really began to go into after shock from the accident.  I was however able to perform, constantly, reflexology on my hands and face and without a word of a lie by the time I saw the doctor 2 hours later the pain, nausea, inflammation and every other symptom had gone, apart from a little stiffness in the lower back.  I also work out and find cross legged stretching incredibly useful. I offer info on how to deal naturally with pain.at the following hub page. http://hubpages.com/hub/What-is-Tennis- … I-Treat-It

3. stevemark122000 profile image81
    stevemark122000posted 8 years ago

I have neck problems. The chiropractor said one of the parts(can not remember what it is called)between the disc is displaced about 3cm. Do you think the boots would help for something like this?