1. listen-obey profile image60
    listen-obeyposted 6 years ago

Things to know before buying burial insurance that the insurance companies do not want you to know 1. Is it a family group insurance, term insurance, whole life with cash value.
    2. price for your gender and age. 3. How long will you have to pay it. for example 10, 20, 30 years. 4. Back ground on the company-how long in business, rating and complaints.  5. If term see if it's feasible to buy. for example, as you go into every 5, 10, 20 or 30 year increases how much will it cost at the age that you will be and can you afford it.  This type of insurance is a rip off unless you have lots of money or you are going to die soon it gets higher in price as you go through age brackets. Therefore you paid for nothing the insurance company can keep your money and there's nothing you can do about it.  6. If it is whole life insurance with cash value built in you will need to know that if you borrow or take out a loan on it you will not loose your insurance. You also need to know the one secret that insurance companies do not tell you. It is that once you borrow against the policy they can take it for your loan and interest if it exceeds the cash value of your policy because it now has lapsed.  If you do take out a loan make sure you pay it back as soon as possible, not when you die like the insurance agents will tell you. In actuality you will not have any insurance I mean none.

2. MikeNV profile image73
    MikeNVposted 6 years ago

You should really Title this more appropriately.

1. listen-obey profile image60
      listen-obeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i am new at make hub pages may you offer any suggestions to set up my hub pages right any help would be appreciated thanks