jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Sleep Paralysis Why me???

1. Patiopursuit profile image60
    Patiopursuitposted 6 years ago

After two months of peaceful sleeping, I finally got another sleep paralysis experience last night and just like always, it was pretty scary. I started seeing things...no joke..anyone have any stories they like to share?

1. FranyaBlue profile image77
      FranyaBlueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My mum used to suffer from this when she was younger. She has had some strange experiences like peoples faces floating around the room etc.

I think it's a mineral deficiency of some sort.....not sure

Patiopursuitposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yah...i once saw flashing green light really fast and saw someone's face, it was really scary and the worst part was i wasn't even asleep yet, i was just lying there and i got frozen within 2 minutes while lying in bed. during the time i didn't sleep for nearly 3 days

2. profile image0
        china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yep - your subconcious mind is a strange place to wander around in when it is in charge and you are aware of it huh ?!  Like floating around among your own symbols I think, the fact that each thing is dicrete, ie a face always looking at you - or if it a back it never turns around etc shows they are symbols in my book.  Then there is the flying off as out of body stuff, I have had that too.

that its cool like here and there, but i started having it nearly every 2 days at one point, crazy, and not just at night, anytime of the day, until i told my cousin about it and he started having it and i stopped, its like the spirit stopped following me, now i'm getting it again after 2 months lol

1. profile image0
            china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lay back and enjoy it - they will go soon enough.  You should take good notes and give them some thought - they are your subconcious you are seeing, would cost thousands to get a shrink in there big_smile

lol no way!!! seriously, the longer i hold in that stage the scarier it gets lol, i don't think i can last longer than a minute

working