jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (21 posts)

How can i make my followers ??

1. Dr irum profile image60
    Dr irumposted 6 years ago

There is nobody my fan ,so please help it to find out my followers ,be my fan ,if there is any scoring .so i will do for you .

1. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You posted this under

Health-Diseases & Conditions-Surgery

Does it mean that having no fans makes you sick ? roll

Welcome to HP !!

Dr irumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No it means i am trying to treat the  sick people  by giving some informative hubs and some awareness to recognize  and prevent from disease .good for you

1. darkside profile image83
          darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You post in a sub-forum that is related to your thread topic. Its got nothing to do with the subject of your hubs.

2. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

To make permanent fans you will need.......

To use a good paper mache recipe and prior to starting, decide the size, shape, sex and facial expressions of those fans you require!

Making fans can be fun. You are only limited by the amount of paper mache that you have. hmm

Good Luck... I hope I please helped it to find out for you hmm

oh  that's not really funny .first you should follow and then let me know the result i will do this

2. 0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh, that was good, Pearldiver! Might have to make myself a fan or two! If nothing else, could make an interesting hub! lol

Anyway, welcome to HubPages, Dr irum. A great way to get a few followers is by actively participating in the forums, making sure you read and comment on other people's hubs, although try not to make your comment "Hey, come read mine" or "Will you follow me?" Show that you're sincerely interested in other people's writing and they'll become interested in you as well.

And, hey if you need a proofreader, I've got extra time and I can help you out with a hub or two. (Sorry, took a look at your hubs)

3. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

That's a top way to make fans, lol lol Good to see you Pearly smile

4. waynet profile image49
    waynetposted 6 years ago

You can make your followers with some paper and art markers and stick them all around your computer screen...thank you please!

A blind man once asked a wise man:
      "can there be anything worse than losing Eye sight ?"
      The wise man replied :
      losing your Vision "

1. Greek One profile image80
        Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

so.. PLEASE be careful when making your fans... papercuts near the face can be dangerous and can lead to a loss of vision!

5. myownworld profile image80
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

Welcome here DI. I had a quick look at your hubs; they have good information, but you seriously need someone to proof read your work.
    Also, break some of those long paragraphs into smaller ones, add headings, and some pics too. Do read some other hubs on medical issues to see how people present them. Just work on perfecting your hubs first and am sure people will follow you. Best of luck with your writing.. smile

6. darkside profile image83
    darksideposted 6 years ago

To make permanent fans you will need...

...more than a forum thread asking for fans.

7. theirishobserver. profile image60
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

pearldiver - I was going to say exactly the same thing when I read this thread - great minds smile

8. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Pearl, excellent directions LOL

9. Dale Mazurek profile image56
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

All you need to do is be active.  Write great hubs, post in the forums, read other peoples hubs and comment.

I am at the edge of breaking 300 fans and not once have I asked for a fan and never will.  I never follow just to be followed.

I just keep doing the things and people follow.

In all honesty you do need to brush up on your english skills. 

1. M. T. Dremer profile image92
      M. T. Dremerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Agreed. The best way to get fans is to go out and read/comment on other articles. Try to find people with similar interests so that when you comment on their articles, they'll look you up and discover they want to comment on yours too. Be generous but be thoughtful so that all of your comments aren't the same and participate in forum discussions to get your face out there.

Just remember that the amount of fans you have doesn't reflect the quality of your hubs. Keep writing and working hard and they will come with time.

that's really encouraging by your optimistic response

10. Lynda Gary profile image61
    Lynda Garyposted 6 years ago

Just another thought to add:

Just because you don't have followers doesn't mean your hubs aren't being read.  I read quite a few hubs from hubbers whom I do not follow.

Have you checked to see how many readers you have?  Click on "my account" at the top of the page, and your hub statistics will pop up.  If you DON'T have anyone reading your hubs, then the simple truth is that they aren't well written and/or the title(s) are not intriguing.

Like someone else said, have a friend (or another hubber) proof read your hubs before you post them.  Lots of people will be glad to do this for you.  The more you review your edits, the better your English will become! 

Finally, do A LOT of reading.  Read, read, read.  English, that is.  It will improve not only your English but your writing, as well.

11. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

hmmm, why is this in the surgery thread? hmm

oh, I see... maybe comment on hubs you find in your field, your interests.

12. khmohsin profile image60
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

You are welcome to join my hub club and I will join you. Welcome to Hub pages smile