a late lnsight for the soul

1. SparklingJewel profile image69
    SparklingJewelposted 6 years ago

I always sleep through the night...but not to night...I woke up with the overwhelming, yet calm, desire to share with as many people as I could this knowing that I have of the soul.

In short, it is love that transcends the dregs of human consciousness and enlightens the soul to recognize that she/he is not just human,  but also, divine. It is the soul that believes in her divinity, and reconciles with the mind, body, and Spirit so that they, as one, can work together to create a happy life in the planes of earth living.

To understand and acknowledge our own soul's being as present in life, and as an important component of one's total being is paramount for happiness...mind, body, soul and Spirit.

The soul's development through the stages of life; in the womb, infant, toddler, pre-school, grade school, adolescent, middle school, high school, young adult, adult...however we want to define those stages... these are all realms of learning and maturing the soul goes through.

When each stage has been accomplished, has matured, then we are whole, then our soul is whole and our divinity is intact, and happiness is lived. Though the process through the stages may not happen chronologically, as age would dictate, healing from the various kinds of wounds can still be done  at any age of life.

So, take heart, dear soul, your wholeness is attainable, gradually as recognized and dealt with...let love happen, have courage and endure, and protect your self from harm, you deserve the best...and you can create it for your self! smile

Life is good!

sorry about misspelling the title of the thread:)it is the middle of the night...and dark smile

1. kirstenblog profile image79
      kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

nice smile