jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

our heatlh

1. gemsmom profile image60
    gemsmomposted 6 years ago

I watch Dr. Oz show and he has some very good diets for people ,and its not a diet pill,the best way to loss weight and keep it off ,is veggies an exercise, but also you can do a natural clean that is heatlh for your body,and you loss weight and feel great
    You well live longer.

2. 0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

he gives great advice...what he doesn't give is the extra money those healthier foods cost. i can get a pack of cookies for $1.50 and they last a week. where as a bag of apples will cost more than double the price. with my tight budget i can barely afford to eat at all and consider myself lucky to even afford the pack of cookies. if the healthy foods cost less than i would in a heart beat grab a bag of apples. i love apples. i would prefer them to the cookies. but when your hungry and poor you have to settle for what you can afford. even at the price of gaining weight. if he found a way to buy the healthy foods, for the price i pay for the unhealthy ones, i would consider him the ultimate in advice giving.

1. tingyi2521 profile image59
      tingyi2521posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nowdays. people is paying much attention on their physical health.
      Let move on. Drink some healthy tea. whatever tea from 5ktea is good.

2. MikeNV profile image75
      MikeNVposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is ZERO logic in that argument.

In the movie Food Inc. there is a man who spends $300 a month on medications to control his blood pressure and diabetics which are the result of not being able to "afford" healthy food.

Put whatever you want in your body.  Utlimately the "price" of eating healthy foods is much lower.

1. 59
        Laminineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

laminine has been known to decrease  these issues and cost a lot less, if these are issues you are dealing with then you might want to look at this product

3. 60
      fionadeogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

how about planting own fruits and vege? cheap and healthy.

3. bellevuedentist profile image59
    bellevuedentistposted 6 years ago

Overall health and wellness is a lifestyle choice.  We as Americans neglect our health by eating foods high in fat and sugar, and spend way too much time on the computer or in front of the TV.

Getting in the habit of eating a well balanced meal, if even just to substitute 1 meal a day with a healthy alternative, coupled with 45 minutes of activity is an easy way to stay in shape.

4. timorous profile image90
    timorousposted 6 years ago

While vegetables and fruit may seem more expensive, you need to consider the ultimate cost of eating snacks and junk food over the long term.  It's like: pay now or pay later (in health costs).  I'll take the former. 
    I'm single, and currently living on Social Assistance.  My food budget is about $140/month.  I manage to eat fairly well even at this level.  At least 2 or 3 fresh veggies and/or fruit per day.  I cook everything fresh, virtually no packaged stuff, and no snacks or junk food.  I also don't smoke or drink, and have no health problems.  So it can be done, if you have the will and the time.

Good health to you. smile

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You always CAN find something healthy to eat even on a small budget, you just have to be creative with your money. Buy reduced produce- it costs less!

5. 0
    Madame Xposted 6 years ago

Go to a farmer's market at the very end. Many farmer's reduce their prices and many of them are organic. And if you're polite, they will bargain with you and frequently throw extra stuff in smile

6. 59
    Adipexxposted 6 years ago

he gives great advice,there is many medicine (weightloss)in my site. please open my website link- http://www.myadipex.com
    Adipex is a prescription weight loss medication that is considered one of the most effective diet pills available. Adipex, also known as Adipex-P, is a brand name diet pill manufactured by Gate Pharmaceuticals that contains 37.5mg Phentermine Hydrochloride in tablet form.