jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Quit Smoking Secret

1. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

My momma didnt raise no quitter...lmao

2. Lynda Gary profile image59
    Lynda Garyposted 6 years ago

So no one else wastes their time the way I just did ...

Don't click on the link.  It takes you to a blog "posted by hacker" (seriously) that is an obvious scam.

3. 0
    Kenrick Chatmanposted 6 years ago

Never smoke in the first place. I do not smoke nor drink alcohol.

1. creepy profile image59
      creepyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i bet youre a lotta fun to hang around

1. 0
        Kenrick Chatmanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes I am... because I am always sober and the designated driver who gets to watch drunk people do silly things. When I am out I do not drink alcoholic beverages while almost everyone else does. Also the smoking bans (inside buildings) in some cities of Texas also helps keep the smoke away.

1. 0
          StormRyderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should tape them so they can see just how stupid they get while drunk....maybe they would stop drinking before getting totally wasted....Probably not.. smile

1. 0

Well, when they wake up and see the naughty they thought was a hottie (the night before)... they realize some of the decisions they made.

Also when they go and get into their vehicle (I do not drive my vehicle when I am the designated driver) and wonder why there is puke in it... they realize some of the decisions they made.

However, these decisions do not keep them from drinking. Likewise, I continue to have stories to tell.

4. TheGlassSpider profile image79
    TheGlassSpiderposted 6 years ago

Hypnotherapy. I put 'em down four months ago and haven't picked them up since. I can sit in a room full of smokers and never even think about lighting up.

5. 0
    StormRyderposted 6 years ago

Never have smoked...unless you want to count the crack...oh and the opium....and the marijuana.......oh...and the crack..did I say crack already??? DAMN!!!...Thats Hot!!..sorry burnt my fingers...Ok, where was I???

I am only kidding!!!

1. 0

Sounds like you were describing Michael Irvin when he was in his hotel room with strippers a few weeks after the Cowboys won their third SB in 4 years.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bGF3wjihSm8/SXo9M1VJwVI/AAAAAAAABUY/GAY8v2eLdpY/s400/MICHAEL+IRVIN.jpg

working