jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

How to increase weight

1. emdi profile image73
    emdiposted 6 years ago

I am 60 kg and would like to increase my weight. I am feeling left out when ever I visit Texas. Can somebody suggest some ways to increase weight? I tried Mac food, but did not help. My target is 75-80 kg. I tried to take ice creams, but unfortunately I don't like food with lots of cream and cocco.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

1. 60
      shivangi1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Food To Gain Weight

Protein sources (50% of your daily calories)

fish (tuna, salmon, haddock, cod), turkey, chicken, red meats (flank steak, lean ground beef), dairy products (cottage cheese, milk, low-fat yogurt), eggs, soybeans, nuts, legumes, ham, pork, shellfish, scallops, lamb, tofu, protein supplements (whey, egg, milk, soy protein supplements)

Carbohydrate Sources (40 % of your daily calories)

fruits, brown rice, whole grain breads & cereals, bagels, oatmeal, pasta, potatoes, vegetables (broccoli, green beans, corn), legumes (chick peas, lima, kidney, and soybeans), cream-of-wheat, pretzels, yams

Fat sources (10% of your daily calories)

olive oil, peanuts, peanut butter, almonds, safflower oil, sunflower oil, walnuts, flax seed oil, borage oil, avacadoes, fish oils (salmon), cla (conjugated linoleic acid)

Apples, raw baby carrots, beef jerky, nuts, pretzels, baked potato chips, protein bars (Balance, Met-RX), yogurt.

Meal replacements are probably the most valuable and underrated supplement to gain weight.

now all these sources is available in one product Optimal Essentials Boost

The natural superfoods in Optimal Essentials Boost are a source of over 100 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids.

2. 0
      Dog On A Missionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You MUST consume more calories than you burn off in order to gain weight.

Weight training is also advisable if you want to maximise the ammount of lean mass that you put on.

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

workout with weights. Start with 10 reps, increase the weights and reps as you gain strength.
    Works for me. smile

3. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Eat 3 blocks of lard twice a day.

4. pddm67 profile image79
    pddm67posted 6 years ago

Pasta and bread (lots of it) is what puts the weight on in my house smile

5. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Increase the amount of protein you eat.

6. 0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago

Bread, pasta, cheese, and potatoes! Eat lots of them and you'll gain weight fast smile

7. moondive profile image60
    moondiveposted 6 years ago

Best way is to go in gym every day.You must eat six time per day.Even star use some High Calorie Weight Gainers,it will help for sure.