lets get real 2

1. 0
    rocky blacklaceposted 6 years ago

Hey guy's it's time to continue the story.when my mom (sister) can back around it ruined my life. She use to talk me into leaving school to met her,so i did, i was so wanting to know more about her and why she did what she did,never seemed to get a real answer from her.So for a couple of yrs i did that. then when i was in 10th grade i ran away from home to be with her.Big mistake,there was a reason she left me with her parents,it took that for me to see what she realy was like. We went from fla where i lived at the time to north carolina,i stayed with her about 8 months,well her 7th husband or live in i didn't realy know tryed to molest me so i called my grand mother(mom).so she called the cops in that state and they extradited me back to fla.My mom(sister) was arested for taking a minor across state lines.I haven't heard from her in over 20 yrs now.I was never allowed to know what happened to her.I would think that she would want to know me know or at least back then after a couple of years after i turned of age, but no not a word.It took me a long time to understand that the reason i do drugs was at first it was a way to fit in. I never felt excepted back then.I never knew my father which is a story for another time, so i didn't realy have anywhere to turn. Messed up story huh. There's a lot more inbetween that i didn't talk about.such as how it was back home once my grand mother never forgave me for going with my mother.

1. Rafini profile image82
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it might be a good idea to write a hub about it, if it's going to be long.  (sorry if I misled you before - didn't mean to)  Several of us have written 'life story' type hubs.  I did, just to get it out of my system.  smile