jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (26 posts)

how many of you do exercise everyday?

1. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

exercise are good for health but do you manage to do it everyday or does it get skipped quiet often??

1. 0
      Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I type nearly every day, my fingers get plenty of exercise lol

pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

ha ha ha...then take a break for few days ...your fingers would need rest :-)

2. 0
      mtsi1098posted 6 years ago in reply to this

does walking to and from the car count smile

pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

provided u have parked care atleast 1 km away...

1. 0
          mtsi1098posted 6 years ago in reply to this

ok I will go with the fingers one like she said...

3. roxxxy42 profile image60
      roxxxy42posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do a little every day i always keep small weights in my living room so i can see them and do a little if i have a little time or i am bored. it really does help keep me toned up. and i am 70 years. old.  roxxxy42

4. angela_michelle profile image94
      angela_michelleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am pretty active, but I only exercise a couple days a week. I want to more, but even if I did mmore the most would be 3 to 5 days!

5. 61
      perry15posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello Friends.....

Unfortunately no , coz i am tied up with my daily schedule and routine . However i do yoga to keep myself fit .

2. 0
    Lecieposted 6 years ago

i have depression so just getting out of bed is excercise for me.

3. sxyshiningsmile profile image59
    sxyshiningsmileposted 6 years ago

i do exercises every day. in addition, everyday i have a balanced diet. most importantly, after 3 meals, i always drink a cup of pu er tea. i bought it from 5ktea, and it can help me lose weight. it really promote weight loss. you can have a try, too. i think it is a healthy way to live.

4. blondepoet profile image78
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

I do it religiously.

5. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

I walk or run five mile each day - I then work in my gym - weights and punch bag usually smile

6. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

I love to exercise and I've been active my whole life. I walk at least 5 miles a day with my dogs, use my bowflex and my treadclimber, swim in the summer, ski in the winter, ride horses with my daughters, play tennis with my best friend, and golf with my husband. The rest of the time I run around after my little grandson.

7. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

you mean a part from typing forum posts here on Hubpages??

8. edguider profile image60
    edguiderposted 6 years ago

I try to walk a mile everyday but works sometimes interferes. Wish I had more time to exercise sad

9. sportyfunster profile image81
    sportyfunsterposted 6 years ago

I usually hit the gym 5-6 times a week and play vball 2-3 times a week.

10. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

For years I had walked several miles each day.  Then I got fed up with it one Winter, and started using fitness DVD's most days each week.  Right after Christmas I did a big leg injury, so since then I've been pretty much a non-moving lump who eats Ibuprofen for dinner and only THINKS about exercising.   lol

11. europewalker profile image81
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

I walk 3 miles a day,5 days a week.

12. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

i workout 5-6 days a week mixing hi rep low weight with low red high weight. cardio 3-5 days a week as well.

13. LeanMan profile image82
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I walk 6km about 3-4 times each week... plus an average of 2 hours love making every day... does that count??

Despite that I am still over 100KG, why???? (But I am 6feet 2")

14. Corin profile image60
    Corinposted 6 years ago

I usually walk 6 miles everyday . It's like a drug... I don't feel well now if I don't exercise.

15. jenblacksheep profile image83
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

I used to go to the gym a couple of times a week, but I never found it did much for me, and I can't really afford it. At the moment I've been mixing my laziness with exercise by running on the spot for an hour every morning and combining that with stomach crunches. I've been trying to eat better as well but ate a loada crap all weekend so have probably undone all my hard work. I like to walk whenever I can as well though.

16. Origin profile image60
    Originposted 6 years ago

I do it in spurts it seems like. Although, my temporary job right now I climb ladders about 200 times per night, and walk about 5-8+ miles worth (I never stop moving).

Aside from that, I used to weight lift and keep fit.. and even aside from that I inherited the natural build of my father, which even if I don't workout I still appear fit (and look younger than I am).

17. browsed profile image60
    browsedposted 6 years ago

i was 80 kg and now i maintaing my weight around 65 with aerobics

18. 61
    greyfox26posted 6 years ago

At 83 I find it tough but I try to walk every day, some days I'm not too successful but I keep trying. There will be lots of time for resting when the dealings done. If you know what I mean.