jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

April 11 8:31pm First blog- life summary

1. CookysNcream profile image60
    CookysNcreamposted 6 years ago

I've been suffering from an eating disorder for three years. i've been trying recovery but it's really hard. My life has had many up and downs recently and it's getting harder and harder to deal with lately. I don't know what to do anymore. But I'm staying strong and I will keep fighting. I'm here to help others. Hope you all are better than I am.

1. sandra's blogg profile image61
      sandra's bloggposted 6 years ago in reply to this

it is very hard to get back on track, i dont have a serious eating disorder but i want to loose weight to stay healthy but i find myself eating all the time because im sad.

1. CookysNcream profile image60
        CookysNcreamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I understand what it's like. I know i struggle but i also know things will get better.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to HubPages!

That is both of you. smile

However, I would like to take the time to inform you of something that could be quite interesting, when revealed.

The posts you have made are to a FORUM? not a blog and you did not setup a blog, when you posted this topic. Your opening post and your issue can be put into a HUB and spoken out about from there.

But, I would like to let you know that it would be highly suggested that you re-evaluate what you're doing at HubPages???

I do not think you understand HubPages, because had you did, then you would not have posted this thread.

I am not trying to offend you, that is not my intent. My intention is to teach that you apparently have the wrong impression?

I do find it interesting that you decided to post your life summary and willingly open up yourself to others. But, then again, that is what writers here do when they write their hubs.

Please read all the beginner information, such as the FAQ's and TOS, just in case you haven't. There are plenty of NEWBIE type hubs already written for you to read and I'm going to provide you with a couple of them. So, please do take heed.

Thank you for your time. smile

http://hubpages.com/hub/hubpages-blueprint by Frogdropping
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubpages-Help also by Frogdropping