jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Contact lens solutions

1. valeriebelew profile image82
    valeriebelewposted 6 years ago

Who else thinks contact lens solution products should be improved to where they don't feel like they are filled with gravel about two thirds down from the top of the plastic container.  I'm tired of purchasing solution that is supposed to hold 12 fl ounces, and only being able to use two thirds of that amount, and it is true of all brans, from the most expensive, to the Wal-mart variety.

1. staynegative profile image60
      staynegativeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry Valerie,

Don't think I can help you much on this one. As I wear contact lenses also, I find it that I don't have much trouble with the solutions here (but I am situated in Australia). What brands have you tried and tested?

2. ilmdamaily profile image91
      ilmdamailyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, am afraid I agree with Fiz also.

I have a condition which necessitates wearing 2 contact lenses in each eye (1 hard, 1 soft). I've used solutions from Australia, the UK, and north Africa even. My eyes are particularly sensitive, and I don't really have any problems with the products.

Perhaps you have been advised to buy the wrong product? Or perhaps there is a problem with your eyes which has not been diagnosed?

Hope you can get to the bottom of it!

2. HTusco profile image60
    HTuscoposted 6 years ago

I use Solo Care Soft already for quite some years. It's great. Try it Valerie.

3. 59
    Nathaniel.Bposted 5 years ago

Hi tcstix recently when I was browsing I have seen this website. (Americanlasiksurgeons.com) this is really good website. I got all the information from that site.Thanks