jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

tea drinking for health?

1. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

I can't remember who wrote a hub about drinking different teas for different reasons and which tea will help with what issues.  I'm hoping someone knows and will post it here - I'm ready to try drinking tea!  lol

Oh!  And, how can I make it taste better? (If I don't like it, I mean)  Thanks in advance. smile

1. 59
      dorissjessieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Although tea drinking has been associated with health benefits for centuries, only in recent years have its medicinal properties been investigated scientifically. The October issue of Harvard Women's Health Watch recognizes the healthy power of tea while helping readers get the most out of their cups.

for futher details visit http://www.expressdiet.mobi/

2. edguider profile image60
      edguiderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Green tea is one of the best for over all health. I drink it everyday, can even help you shed a few pounds smile

2. _cheryl_ profile image85
    _cheryl_posted 6 years ago

Not sure which one you read, but I did one on the benefits of tea! I LOVE tea, drinking it 2-6 times a day. There are so many different kinds and flavors to try out there, but I prefer a simple black tea with sugar and hazelnut creamer. Hope my hub offers some info for you! smile

3. puppytraining09 profile image60
    puppytraining09posted 6 years ago

Green tea is the best! It has a lot of anti-oxidant in it. What I know is that tea can be categorized into acidic or alkaline. You want to drink more alkaline tea than acidic tea. The reason is the processed food we take daily are mostly acidic (unless you are a raw food vegan). If we drink alkaline tea (eg: green tea), it will help to balance our process inside our body.

Out blood pH should be between 7.35 - 7.45 (Alkaline). Is that telling us something? We are all designed by alkaline big_smile. Just my 2 cent tongue

4. Rafini profile image81
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Thanks!  I'll check it out.

5. InsureGuy profile image61
    InsureGuyposted 6 years ago

I would put some honey or lemon juice in your tea to make it taste better.

1. Rafini profile image81
      Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lemon juice?  I never would have thought of it, but I'll try it.  Thanks!

6. 60
    allsmilesposted 6 years ago

Yes there are varieties of herbal tea's available for digestion, cough, colds, sleep and stress. You find full details on each tea at

http://blog.internationaldrugmart.com/i … drug-mart/

7. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

Tea gives me heartburn.

8. Peter Hoggan profile image86
    Peter Hogganposted 6 years ago

I wrote a hub about the health benefits of drinking green tea a while back, don't know if this is the hub you are looking for though.

9. Jayne Lancer profile image92
    Jayne Lancerposted 6 years ago