jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Share your crystal healing experiences

1. aurahealing profile image56
    aurahealingposted 7 years ago

I'd appreciate seeing posts here from people who have given crystal healing a try, and what you experienced from your sessions and whether you feel there were noticeable benefits from them.

1. JonLake profile image60
      JonLakeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

My wife and I gave my mother in law a selection of healing crystals to take into hospital recently. She had quite a major operation yet started to recover far quicker than expected. She is absolutely convinced that the crystals were the cause of her speedy recovery and still keeps them close to her.

Now, if that is not convincing I dony know what is!?

2. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image83
      Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It is excellent - energy can be easily felt, it is strong and clear. Crystals are great for replacing missing vital energy and to quickly achieve healing of any organ. I regularly meditate with crystals or on crystal rocks. I love it!

1. profile image0
        Justine76posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I really hope this doesn't sound like I am trying to start an arguement. I really do not understand, how does meditating near a crystal give you vital energy or heal an organ? I have never heard of crystal healing and would like to know what it is.

1. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image83
          Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Crystals are able to store incredible amounts of energy , when I meditate, I keep crystal in my hand and take energy to myself, consciously.  It is the same way like any device is able to use energy from batteries or electricity.  Just imagine how device can use batteries,...on the  same people can use vital energy from crystal and transfer this energy to any place in the body - of course, they do that consciously. 

"Meditative" or relaxed state of mind is important, because person is more receptive and is able to FEEL what is going on. and can consciously transfer energy to any place in the body where is needed.

After organ receives vital energy, it starts with self-healing and self-regeneration what is also normal part of our cells-tissue-organ`s abilities.

Crystal itself does not do anyting, it just emits energy on the same way as battery stores it.  One who needs healing is taking and using this energy.

BTW, did you know that very small and tiny crystals (SiO2) are also used f.E. in our computors to store memory ?

2. goldenpath profile image73
    goldenpathposted 7 years ago

Twenty five years ago I'd of said that crystal was a healer for me.  However, I don't do drugs anymore.  We all have days we wish we could just forget.  Those were mine.

As far as the crystal healing you refer to I know nothing of it but am willing to bump the thread for further information.

3. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

I love crystals too, or at least I used to.
    I had a pal who was right into the healing powers etc and she used to bring me round big rocks of quartz, saying they were good luck or something.
    Then the night the guy tried to murder me, he pushed me off a balcony 17' off the ground.
    I landed on one those blocks of crystal.
    Or rather my back did - and it shattered 3 vertebrae.

Now, I am all healed with metal pins etc and can walk again, but did the crystal make my injuries worse, or did some power from the crystal allow these breaks to happen without severing my spinal chord?

Food for thought...eh?

1. profile image0

or maybe you were surrounded by crazy people and happend to be near a rock?... whatever the reason, I am glad you didnt die!!!!

1. IzzyM profile image88
        IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Wow! So am I!!!
        Oh yes there is no doubt that I was surrounded by crazy people then. I sill don't really see the healing powers of crystal, and I got rid of all my quartz when I got out of hospital.
        It could have been a LOT worse, all the same.

1. profile image0

I really do like quartz, to look at. I honestly never heard of this healing thingy. I did once know a guy who thought he could control the weather with crystals.

1. IzzyM profile image88
            IzzyMposted 7 years ago in reply to this

What was it I read today? That if you hold a chunk of pure blue...was it topaz?....hmmm....in your hand and plunge it into boiling water, you won't get burnt???
            Yeah right.Whatever!

4. IzzyM profile image88
    IzzyMposted 7 years ago

Yes it was topaz.
    "However, it is probably better not to rely too much on its magical powers, since it was also claimed that you could immerse your hand in boiling water after a topaz had been thrown into it and retract it again unharmed! It is the stone of the month November."
    From http://www.gemstone.org/gem-by-gem/english/topaz.html

1. profile image0

huh? wow. ill stick with keepign my hand out of boiling water.  wink

5. FatFreddysCat profile image90
    FatFreddysCatposted 18 months ago

Man, it cracks me up when spammers randomly bump five year old forum threads. big_smile

working