jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

1. Richieb799 profile image65
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

A friend of mine uses Steroids, the bad kind according to one of my other friends who knows about his weight training.. I asked him if I could photograph them for an online Article.. would I look suspicious if I included this in a fitness article?

1. Tatjana-Mihaela profile image86
      Tatjana-Mihaelaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It depends of your article: if you do the marketing for use of steroids, that are highly dangerous, such Hub will be banned for sure. Even photo can be understood as marketing.  Obviously you are not well informed about negative influence of steroids, some info you can get in my Hub about use of corticosteroids, that are similar to steroids http://hubpages.com/hub/corticosteriods

1. Richieb799 profile image65
        Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wasn't going to market them I was going to make people aware of the dangers they pose to my friend

2. Super Chef profile image66
    Super Chefposted 6 years ago

I shouldn't think so Richie as images of steriods are widely available on Google.

3. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Bad Bad Bad!!!!!!!

4. Polly C profile image87
    Polly Cposted 6 years ago

I would think that would be fine, people need to be aware of the dangers

5. pranav k profile image75
    pranav kposted 6 years ago

I don't think just publishing a photo of steroids should be regarded as a big issue.Steroids do not include only the anabolic steroids being used in weight training.But since they are one of the useful drugs and also one of drugs having most serious side effects,I think any article on them should be as complete and comprehensible as possible.