jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (11 posts)

Is there anyone has herpes like me?

1. prodriver08 profile image83
    prodriver08posted 6 years ago

There are over 45 million people in the United States who are just like you....living with genital herpes

1. darrylcrawford profile image44
      darrylcrawfordposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Please read my hub on freeing your body from sickness.....
      http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Plain-Truth … ly-Healthy

2. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

Not that I know of.... although its not uncommon, there are plenty of people like you.

You should do any prospective sexual partners a favour and let them know before you have sex with them however, seeing as they will have it for life.

A friend of mine has herpes because one of his ex-girlfriends told him that she had herpes AFTER they had slept with each other.

He was furious and finished with her. He loved her before that, and would have stayed with her - and slept with her - if she had told him in advance.

He actually would have too.

3. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

so there you go, i was going to say keep them to yourself, but i think that message has come accross loud and clear.... what makes someone tell us all i mean really why?????????????

4. waynet profile image50
    waynetposted 6 years ago

How does herpes leave the hospital?

On crotches!

prodriver08posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nice joke and funny but genital herpes is no laughing matter to millions of people in the United States.  I hate to sound hyper-sensitive but cracking jokes is not very encouraging to some people living with the virus  and suffering from the emotional effects of genital herpes.  Would you ever crack a joke about HIV?  The OP was probably reaching out for help and just needed to feel that they were not alone.  Being diagnosed is serious business and I hope you never have to experience the physical and emotional pain. 

Heres to your success and happiness!

1. waynet profile image50
        waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol! the OP had an affiliate tracking link for christs sake and being serious! that they only wanted to make money off a form being filled out as a CPA affiliate is not being serious, it's business,(allbeit spamming the forums kind of newbies business!) so it's ok to smile every now and then! lighten up!

2. sunforged profile image63
        sunforgedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

are you kidding me!

the OP was just spammin their link to some sort of herpes dating site!

I would laugh at herpes jokes though - leper jokes are funny too, the clean PC chicken crossing jokes dont work for me

prodriver08posted 6 years ago in reply to this

My mistake...I didn't see the affiliate link!  I guess that's why the thread started 2 months ago with no responses.  OK...I'm outta here before I make an a$$ out of myself....again!

working