jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (17 posts)

Your Best Fitness Tips?

1. calvindoyle profile image59
    calvindoyleposted 6 years ago

HI guys, everyone in this world wants to be fit and fine. Most of us try some healthy foods and healthy exercises for that.For me, swimming is the best fitness tip. What about you guys? Share with everyone. Our fitness tips may help each other.

1. jacobkuttyta profile image48
      jacobkuttytaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Eat less

1. calvindoyle profile image59
        calvindoyleposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Eat less in not good for immune system i think.

1. edguider profile image60
          edguiderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Forgot to mention that jogging and Yoga is also great for overall health, I practice it 4 times a week.

2. pinkboxer profile image58
      pinkboxerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Walking is best for me. Start out slowly with 10 minutes a day, until you can walk 30 minutes a day at least 3 times a week. I walk every day. Walk with your dog. Get a pedometer. Count those steps. Have fun. Meet the neighbors. Enjoy nature.

No matter what you do, keep moving!

3. edguider profile image60
      edguiderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Kegel Exercises 2 times a day! You can do them sitting down, driving in your car, anywhere smile

4. qwark profile image60
      qwarkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What you ingest is 70% of fitness.
      Then aerobics and weight traing for, vascular, muscular and bone strength.
      ...all of this MUST  become a lifestyle!
      It's as simple as that!

2. Dame Scribe profile image59
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

I suggest remembering that exercise doesn't necessarily HAVE to be half hour of this that n what not wink a few mins here of this that n the other thing all do add up on their own. smile I skip rope, row, walk, dance and bit of tae bo.

3. Corin profile image60
    Corinposted 6 years ago

Walk an hour everyday.

4. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

1. knowing what works for you is the biggest thing to remember.
    2. Your body wont start burning fat until 15-20 minutes after a workout  has started.(befor it will burn sugar)
    3.Giving yourself a cheat meal when eating healthy. Onnce every 3-4 day eat that dessert or meal you want it will help in the long run. dont go overboard tho!.
    4.Train with a friend and feed off each others energy.

5. Rafini profile image82
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Nice topic for this time of year, when many are thinking of trimming their waistlines before going to the beach or wearing shorts.

I enjoy step-aerobics the most, it really gets the heart pumping and the lungs working.  Builds muscles at the same time as burning calories. 

I would also recommend to be conscious of portion control while keeping plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables around for snacking.

6. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Transition to eating raw foods will definitely slim waistlines and restore a lot of biochemistry balance to the body. Additionally, regular exercise will go a long way to stay off additional hits on the body and mind.

7. jenblacksheep profile image84
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

I have pretty poor fitness, but I have started a regime I saw on the internet that is perfect for lazy people like me. I put a tv show on for an hour and jog on the spot for an hour, and during the adverts I do stomach crunches. I've also started trying to get my 5 a day, eating more fruit, and drinking lots more water. Don't really know if it's making a difference but I feel better mentally knowing that I'm trying.

1. Lensflare profile image74
      Lensflareposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That sounds like a great idea. Anyone know how effective jogging in spot'd be compared to some other activities?

8. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

I will get my own beer sometimes instead of making one of my children get it for me.  I think the satisfaction of doing something healthy is the real pay off for the effort.

9. 0
    Non-offensiveUserposted 6 years ago

In my opinion, the healthest thing to do is turn off your computer, get up and actually go out and do something!  Take a walk, go for a bike ride, mow the lawn, have sex with a consenting adult.  It really doesn't matter what you are doing, just as long as you are physically up moving around.  A little fresh air never killed anyone either.  Use you imagination.  Get creative.  Just do something.

10. mrpopo profile image86
    mrpopoposted 6 years ago

Eat slower. Apparently if you hog a bunch of food down in a short period of time, it'll turn to fat. Take your time and try eating smaller portions throughout the day.