jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Do you listen to you body

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

When your sore and tired do you ever take the day off to recover or do you ignore the signs you body will give you?????
    I listen to my boy in and out of the gym it guides me through by fitnees journey!

1. Olyenka profile image61
      Olyenkaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely Yes! Though I recognise the occasional push is required wink

2. pinkboxer profile image59
      pinkboxerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Now I listen to my body more than ever before. Learning to recognize your body's signals take time. Listening also involves not overriding those signs given. Stop. Rest. Don't override your body's built-in warning system. I believe in an occasional push, but don't hurt yourself.

3. edguider profile image60
      edguiderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I actually ignore it but know I should not, there is just not enough time in the day for me sad

4. talfonso profile image89
      talfonsoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I always listen to my body - when I have a very tough workout, I either take the day off or do some easy walking. It really helps me.

2. JulesGerome profile image61
    JulesGeromeposted 6 years ago

Sometimes I'm too busy and I have to ignore my body signs. But I always get enough rest eventually

3. NorwinGalle profile image59
    NorwinGalleposted 6 years ago

Sometimes busy timetable ignoring body signs.

4. Origin profile image59
    Originposted 6 years ago

Sometimes I'm too busy, but usually I'll try to take it easy if I'm sick or tired.

5. 60
    braindrain123posted 6 years ago

you should! never disregard any message your body is telling you, before it gets too late

6. RevolveR profile image60
    RevolveRposted 6 years ago

I always do.

7. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would hope everybody is listening to their body in some way, otherwise human beings wouldn't exist to begin with. lol

1. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorry, pardon I wasn't listening lollol

1. Cagsil profile image82
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol  That's okay. Your body sometimes doesn't listen to you anyways. lol lol lol