jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

1. dinkan53 profile image79
    dinkan53posted 6 years ago

We know that a sugary donut or pastry or cream biscuits can increase our blood glucose levels and cholesterol. Is their any risk for heart diseases or raising cholesterol by eating sugar? For example every day 2-3 cups of tea or coffee with 2-3 spoons of sugar each.

1. waynet profile image47
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sugar is sugar my friend!

2. Research Analyst profile image80
    Research Analystposted 6 years ago

I think raw sugar or brown sugar is best

3. wilson51288 profile image60
    wilson51288posted 4 years ago

Yes, eating sugar can be hazardous to health. Pastry contain sugar and carbohydrates along with some saturated fat. Saturated fat increase the bad cholesterol level which result in heart clogging or blockage in heart arteries. I would suggest you to replace your diet which include sugar, saturated fat with natural food with natural sugar and vitamin. Avoid eating pastries, fast food and coffee which contain sugar as this increase the cholesterol level. Eat sweet potato if you like eating sweet, it has many essential vitamins and also work as a good mood enhancer if your have mood swings due to stress.

4. arekwhite profile image60
    arekwhiteposted 4 years ago

it's OK but this is at certain point..

5. nadejda13 profile image60
    nadejda13posted 4 years ago

in the past years doctors changed their minds so often about so much foods that it is impossible to say from the scientific point of view will it be good or bad to eat sugar or salt, etc. On each research which contain negative results exists research with positive results. So I prefer to follow my intuition and eat food which my body desires in this moment.

6. 61
    Jasonesposted 4 years ago

I had the same problem. I use shaklee cholesterol regulation complex. It's a natural food supplement and I take it with my meals.