jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Don't sit up....GET UP!!

1. purpleangel47 profile image61
    purpleangel47posted 6 years ago

Have you been doing sit-ups like crazy and still don't see results? Well, take a look at your belly. How many layers of fat would you guess are covering all those muscles your building with the sit-ups?
    Get up and get running, do some elliptical training, join a step-class, dance or doing any type of aerobic activity that'll get your heart pumping and burn fat!
    When you melt all that fat, that's when that six-pack will show itself!

1. katiem2 profile image61
      katiem2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, you have got to move.  I enjoy yoga, biking, weight training and a excercise ball 

Get up and get fit indeed wink

1. purpleangel47 profile image61
        purpleangel47posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ahh ... that exercise ball. It intimidates the hell outta me but it's definitely good exercise. And I'm just getting into yoga.

Thanx, katiem2

2. allpurposeguru profile image88
      allpurposeguruposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmm. For a while there I thought I could keep slouching as long as I stand more or less up once in a while. Oh well, back to the BOSU.

2. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

spin classes are awesome!!!! You can burn over 1000 calories in about an hour. Th eliptical is my cardio machine of choice, i changed gyms and I noticed I dont do the same amout of cardio. I think its bcause there were so many woman at the other i just watch and did tons of cardio, they dont have tvs on them either.

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

the last time I tried that, my eyes crossed and I saw double for two hours.