jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (21 posts)

Zoe

1. WeddingConsultant profile image80
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

Picture of proud papa:
    http://image58.webshots.com/658/0/2/73/2120002730067169321ZkcBkv_fs.jpg
    Life is now quite busy, so I'm sorry if I don't respond to comments on this thread quickly!

2. WeddingConsultant profile image80

I just wanted to share some photos with friends here since I know some of you have been dying to see them!
    http://image52.webshots.com/652/1/96/80/2739196800067169321FHxKQr_fs.jpg

1. funride profile image69
      funrideposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations, Zoe is a lovely girl and you look like a very proud father wink.

What have I told you, she can´t take her eyes from you and you will never forget those first face to face looks wink.

Don´t hurry Pete, we´ll wait for you tongue. Now it´s time for you and Karen to enjoy your new family member wink.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Congratulations! She is beautiful.

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Congratulation! Good job, Pete! wink

5. topstuff profile image60
    topstuffposted 8 years ago

Wedding consultant,i couldn't see any photos.what now...

1. Uninvited Writer profile image84
      Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Copy and paste the links, that's what I did

6. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

She is so beutiful, good job!

7. 60
    Knowledge Spongeposted 8 years ago

Congratulations!  Yep, a baby makes everyone in the household exceptionally busy.  I won't blame you if your responses or new hubs are slowed.  Enjoy being a new father.  ^_^

8. blessedmommy profile image89
    blessedmommyposted 8 years ago

I've been watching for pictures!!!  Thanks so much for sharing these with us!  She is absolutely beautiful!!!  (Like Mommy).  Lots of dark hair! (Like Daddy).  The two of you have co-created a priceless and lovely treasure!

All the best to you and your family!

9. amy jane profile image84
    amy janeposted 8 years ago

Congrats!  smile

I have been waiting patiently to hear the news - I am so glad all is well with your sweet baby! The first few weeks are so amazing (and exhausting) with a new baby. Enjoy her smile

10. Mark Knowles profile image59
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

Good for you Peter. Who won the bet?

1. WeddingConsultant profile image80
      WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago in reply to this

My father-in-law won the bet.  He said 2 am on the 25th, and she was born at 7 pm on the 24th.

Next closest was my brother-in-law.  He guessed the 24th 10 am...still pretty close, but father-in-law was closer.

Now what did we say the reward was going to be again?

11. RFox profile image80
    RFoxposted 8 years ago

Congrats WC!
    Already a proud Papa. Lol. You realize having a girl means you in for all sorts of trouble now. She'll bat her eyes and you'll be putty in her hands. Lol.

(Can you tell I was a Daddy's girl?) big_smile

12. rmr profile image86
    rmrposted 8 years ago

Congratulations!!!

13. 0
    RUTHIE17posted 8 years ago

Peter--Congratulations to both you and Karen.  I agree, enjoy these first weeks of having a new little one.  And yes, be prepared to be twisted around the little princess's finger for a lifetime.  She'll ALWAYS be Daddy's little girl!

PS--pictures didn't come through for me either.  Tried to "copy, paste" and still nothing.
          Anyone?  Would love to see the baby! smile

1. blessedmommy profile image89
      blessedmommyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I just manually typed the url into my address bar and they showed right up!

14. WeddingConsultant profile image80

Thank you everyone for all the comments!

Ruthie, I'll change my profile picture to reflect how proud of a papa I am!  I'm also going to work on producing a hub on Zoe...stay tuned in the next week or two!

Sorry everyone that the pictures didn't work.  I hit "preview" and the pictures showed up...but apparently they got the ax randomly.

15. 0
    RUTHIE17posted 8 years ago

Peter--she's so sweet!  I do envy you.  There's nothing like the sweet, clean smell of a baby and the warmth of cuddling her against your chest.  Enjoy it all as much as you can,  they grow so fast.  Again, best of everything to all three of you!  smile

16. WeddingConsultant profile image80

Thanks Ruthie- we're trying to soak it all up while we still can!  We both know that in the blink of an eye she's going to be all grown up!

And thank you blessedmommy and uninvented writer for explaining how to see the pictures.  Sorry they didn't work!

17. BeatsMe profile image81
    BeatsMeposted 8 years ago

Hi, Pete. Post your baby's pictures in a hub, they'll work there. Just a suggestion. smile

working