Friends, we are going to enjoy the whole comfort, from the right moment we quit smoking. Getting on the top of the side effects of quitting smoking is easier than you think.
You can control the physical and emotional smoker in you. Itâ��s said because people make something as a habit, due to various reasons associated with them. It might the problems at home or work place that makes a person to start with such habits. Sometimes it may be the disappointment from physical illness that makes you to stop. Once when you just analyze the reason thoroughly, you can find whether the reason you have found to carry on activities is valid or not.
The Quit smoking side effects can be good or bad. It all depends on how we take things. So, always try to be positive.
The major side effects of smoking are:
* Significant brain damage resulting from lack of oxygen and direct exposure to poisons
* Annihilation of lung tissue and red blood cells, decimating your aerobic endurance
* Hardening of the arteries (arteriosclerosis), destruction of join tissue (arthritis, grout)
* Turning major organs including the pancreas, liver, and kidneys into toxic waste dumps
* Staining and corroding teeth, gums, taste-buds, and olfactory organs (smell)
* Collateral damage to the immune system and cellular DNA from carcinogen exposure
* A major contributor to the leading causes of death, including stroke, heart disease, and cancer
by sunstreeks6 years ago
My mom has pretty severe Neuropathy from chemo.. One of her coworkers told her about Neurontin.. Does anyone have any experience with this drug? She's worried about side effects. I looked up the wiki and health websites...
by Brenda Durham4 years ago
Anyone have experience (personal or of friends, etc.) who've had these drugs prescribed? I'm looking for any and all information about their effectiveness and usage, side effects, etc.I have Rheumatoid...
by wilsonallen016 years ago
Hi,I want to quit smoke. Please give me some specific reason to quite smoke.
by sandra rinck6 years ago
Anal leakage! lolWhat is your favorite side effect from the commercials for new drugs on the market that are supposed to heal your woes. My other fav. is from the class action suit commercials... did you...
by schoolgirlforreal3 years ago
I think I'm going to write a hub on this when I get some time.I recently got off Lithium because Lamictal, a similar mood stabilizer is working fantastically. And now I don't need Lithium. This is a long story but...
by mdavis19843 years ago
The World Drug Trade is more straight forward than the FDA. You know what our drugs will do to you. Got a good dealer? Well, ask him/her about the side effects associated with your little sack...Self-medicating? Try...
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.