jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Un healthy diets

1. 60
    jkl;fdsaposted 6 years ago

diets like this exist
    what can humans do to protect our bodies? simply intake fiber, be ware of your surrounding, and get invovled in some new activities that haven't came across your mind

1. Lady_E profile image81
      Lady_Eposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Nice tips.

I haven't jumped out of a plane yet (sky diving).
      Might try that one....

1. 60
        jkl;fdsaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sight seeing is a must on foot though find some high land

2. akirchner profile image95
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

Healthy diets usually go hand in hand with healthy lifestyles; living, loving, being glad you are alive and striving to be the best at whatever you do - which also means keeping your body in good working order by what we eat. It is good to take care of the vessel we were given!

1. Sunny_S profile image60
      Sunny_Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

couldnt agree any more.

2. weeyo profile image60
      weeyoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love, love, love this answer--you hit the nail on the head!

3. 60
    Alexabaithhyposted 6 years ago

Here is a really good infroamation provide its a really most important on those people which u provide to dedicate a Diet weight loss and healthy diet is usually benifet..........

Cho Yung Tea UK

4. wademcmaster profile image54
    wademcmasterposted 6 years ago

I think one thing a lot of people make the mistake in doing is over emphasising their diet or exercise thinking their going to get better results.  The old 'work smarter not harder' saying is very true with this.

Everyone loves the extremes, instead of cutting 500 calories from their diet, they'll cut 1000, and starve themselves. Or eat bucketloads when trying to bulk up, and get fat.

Instead a few training sessions a week, its everyday, sometimes twice a day. 

Instead some basic supplementation, it seems all they do is live off supplments and only 'supplement' with the real food!

I think balance is something that should be promoteds more than just the 'exercise more, eat less' mentality

5. dinkan53 profile image76
    dinkan53posted 6 years ago

have a balanced diet- Right proportion of Proteins, Fats and Carbohydrates; 30-45 minutes of every day exercises to burn calories; manage stress; limit the consumption of salt; avoid unhealthy street foods; consult your doctor regularly