jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

"Fake" Weed, Synthetic Marijuana, Herbal Blends....

1. figment profile image76
    figmentposted 6 years ago

Have you heard of this stuff?  Have you tried it?  What do you know about it?

1. janmodric profile image84
      janmodricposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Herbal ecstasy is sold like "legal ecstasy", but they don't tell it contains substances that may be harmful for health.

2. lorlie6 profile image87
      lorlie6posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just saw the stuff at our local smoke shop.  I dunno, I don't smoke weed-any longer!-and apparently it's got lots of 'replacement' chemicals rather than the THC.
      Sounds a bit risky.

2. fucsia profile image59
    fucsiaposted 6 years ago

I have heard of these drugs, or smart drugs  (why do not contain prohibited substances). Some of them are new and synthetic. For many of them we do not know the long-term effects and may therefore be potentially very harmful.
    I would be afraid of these drugs!

3. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

This is another reason to make pot legal!  Some of these possibly dangerous concoctions would be not be offered if this were the case.

4. safang profile image61
    safangposted 6 years ago

Smoking is too dangerous especially for children. I saw many times smoking parents close by ther sleeping child. Why does nobody teach them that passive smoking is more dengerous than active one.

5. profile image61
    Hypnosis-booksposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't take a risk of smoking those substances. In any case, using some stuff in order to feel euphoria or the pure joy is not the best way of relaxing or experiencing a wide range of emotions.

1. figment profile image76
      figmentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree with you Randy, if weed were legal, we wouldn't have people trying less researched alternatives.

2. Randy Godwin profile image94
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, you are only speaking for yourself of course.  Each individual is different.  What relaxes some folks may make others uncomfortable.  Some even use self hypnosis to convince themselves they feel calmer.  But this to may be harmful to the person too.  Depends.

Me, I like to burn one and do expert crosswords in ink!  But that is just me!

1. Fluffymetal profile image79
        Fluffymetalposted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

working