jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Would you like to be my diet buddy ?

1. freecampingaussie profile image37
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I am 45 , have my daughters wedding to go to in a few months, Would lovee a diet buddy to compare notes with, keep me on track !!
    Does this interest you ?
    Start on Monday ! Lol !

I am away this weekend thats why! I will try be good over weekend !
    If you are please leave a message on my profile or here .

Thanks

1. Suzie Parker profile image60
      Suzie Parkerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi!

My wedding is also coming up in a few months and am also trying to lose some weight before then. What are you planning to do for exericse and what diet are you going to follow?

freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi ! started to answer earlier but had to cook tea ! I ride my bike , will do exercises outside and joining up with herbal life next week !
        What date is your wedding ?

1. Suzie Parker profile image60
          Suzie Parkerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Its November the 27th,about a month after your daughters wedding. My thyroid was low for a few blood tests. I then read that Brazil nuts helps with thyroid levels. And since I've been eating Brazils regularly, my levels have been fine.

This morning I've read in the fitness mag that the best way to burn fat is high intensity heavy weight training and some low intensity cardio.

I'm not familiar with herbal life. Is it some kind of a diet plan?

freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes you replace 2 meals a day with it ! start it tomorrow! been for a bike ride in the rain today

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Good luck! I'd join you but... I have the opposite problem right now. I have a nine month old daughter and I am still BF her... and between work and chasing her all over the place I really need to start gaining weight again!

I guess no one's life is perfect. smile

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I got a calorie counter for my iPad and it's my diet buddy.  I've lost 12 pounds in two months, and I did it without going on any special diet.

working