jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (19 posts)

Weight loss and sex

1. olivia39 profile image60
    olivia39posted 6 years ago

Do you think losing weight can turn up the heat in a relationship? Similarly, does gaining weight douse the flames of a relationship?

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image71
      schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes or no. yes getting thinner helps you move better and try new positions.
      but not all men/women will "cool down" just because they are overweight!!

2. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'm getting skinnier (have a baby and was already a skinny person). I think it would be more fun with more curves!

3. profile image70
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

But it sure is fun trying! smile

1. lauren03 profile image59
      lauren03posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol

4. wychic profile image78
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure about how differences in weight might affect someone's sex life, but I can say that differences in fitness level can certainly make a difference. Not only can fit people "enjoy the festivities" for much longer, but I've also found that certain muscular areas tend to end up with more voluntary control and greater capacity to retract...something my husband certainly appreciates. As for gaining weight...I've always been curvy regardless of my weight (heavy-chested and well-defined hips), but have been gaining weight lately as I advance further into pregnancy. I don't know how common it is amongst men, but the bigger I get the more my husband seems to like it, I'm still in good shape with well-defined muscles and he says it adds extra curves for him to play with tongue.

5. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Depends on the person. I know people who are turned off by the slightest bit of extra weight and others who see through the 'image' and love the whole pkg.  That's my kind of guy...too bad, he's passed away...

1. lauren03 profile image59
      lauren03posted 6 years ago in reply to this

sorry to hear that sad

6. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I think if the people involved are attracted to each other and don't mind each other's padding, then there's nothing they should worry about.

1. nathaniel86 profile image59
      nathaniel86posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i agree with you smile

1. Alya rose profile image61
        Alya roseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Weight doesn't really matter depending on the person but I'm pretty sure health does.

1. allison24 profile image62
          allison24posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well, you are likely correct!

1. Winjosonly profile image60
            Winjosonlyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I lost my weight and after this I lost my sex capacity so please give me some advise for about this..
            Bactium

7. vydyulashashi profile image61
    vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago

sex is the greatest exercise done at home..
    you will burn lot of calories
    all muscles of your body will be tuned and moved
    all muscles will relax
    blood supply will increase and will get better
    immunity becomes strong

at normal times the peripheral arterioles of the extremities of body like finger tips,ear pinna, nose will be contracted and blood supply to those parts will be some what disrupted. During sex the whole body's blood vessels will dilate and blood circulation will be released.

the dopamine levels are elevated and will help in making immunity strong and makes neurons healthy.

after orgasm the heart will become rapid which will make cardiac muscles strong.

so weight does not matter in sex when u burn lot of calories and have a good exercise and its a misconception that people will loose weight because of sex though u burn calories it will not cost u loosing weight drastically coz compensating exercise is done at the same time,also don think that loosing weight will decrease their sexual capacity.
    its utterly wrong

1. taylorsweets profile image59
      taylorsweetsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

totally agree smile

1. vydyulashashi profile image61
        vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank u taylorsweets

1. taylorsweets profile image59
          taylorsweetsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

no prob VJDYULASHASHI wink

2. olivia39 profile image60
      olivia39posted 6 years ago in reply to this