1. 0
    sandieganlizposted 6 years ago

I came here to confess because I don't know how else to.

I was raised Catholic, but never completed my first communion, so I don't know how to confess to the priests.

Whenever I search to confess my sins, or wrongdoings, I find I have trouble opening up to do so. Where do I go? How do I do it? Do I simply keep it in? Am I afraid I will be judged for such?

I gained knowledge through education, experience, and conversation. I listen, I learn, I speak. I believe, I hope, I dream. Yet, what do I truly know between wrong and right? Justifiable and undeniable? Truth vs. Illusion??!

I am human, I am soul, I exist. I think, I talk, I act. I hear, I interpret, I feel.

So, why am I so confused by that which I know not?

I know not how to confess. I know not how to addict. I just know I am.

I am here to confess that I am addicted to life. I am addicted to the turnout of events, I am addicted to my present, past, and future. I am addicted to each experience, my relations, and my feelings. I am addicted to what seems like heaven and hell. I am simply addicted to all which I have confessed I am addicted to.

Does that make me so wrong? Does that make me so right? How do I stop, and become *normal* ?

2. blondepoet profile image81
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

You are normal Sandie you are just thinking way too hard.
    Go easier on yourself, and smile.